Making Kavi.

So Scott and I had just made ourselves official as Scomiche. I loved that ship name. It's different. After a bit of messing around and more band practice we decided to just talk among us as we still didn't have a lot of detail within each other's lives. I learnt a lot more about everyone and these people were the exact people I should be hanging around with. I learnt that Kirstie loves blankets and has a dog named Olaf. The dog named Olaf was what made me realize we were meant to be friends. Frozen is one of my favourite movies. I also learnt that Avi loved barbeque. Note to self: never take Avi to a restaurant that makes barbeque or anything grilled because the bill will be too high. Another thing I learnt about the group was Kevin had a cello named Beyoncé. Beyoncé is probably one of my favourite artists... What am I saying?! Beyoncé is my favourite artist! Along with Anamanaguchi and Robyn. I know Scott and I were boyfriends now but I managed to get more out of him and I learnt that him and I were meant to be as we had so much in common. We both loved Beyoncé, we both loved animals, we both hated olives and we both loved alcohol. Not to mention that we had grown up in the same place. Right after a couple of laughs, some sneaky kisses that Scott and I shared and a tonne of flirting between Kirstie and Avi, Scott Kevin and I decided that it was time to make these 2 a thing.

We told Kirstie and Avi, or 'Kavi' as we called them, that we were going to head to chipotle and pick up some food. We weren't actually going to go to chipotle, well, Kevin was just to make it believeable. Scott and I hung around and tried to listen in to the conversation the 2 were having. They of course were flirting. These 2 were so cute. I peeked through the key hole and tried to see what they were doing as Scott leaned over me and tried to listen in.

We listened to their conversation for about half an hour before Kevin came back from chipotle. He had gotten everyone food and set the bag down on the floor next to Scott and I before asking us quietly to fill him in. We filled him in with as much information as we could whilst trying to stay unknown from the 2 in the room just across from us.

They had stopped talking for about 5 minutes until we heard someone get up. Scott, Kevin and I rushed out of the way and picked up the bag so it looked like we had just came back. Avi opened the door and Kirstie had followed him shortly after. We smiled a genuine smile as if to say hello and tried not to make ourselves look suspicious. The 2 just gave us massive grins that covered their faces.

All 3 of us gave them confused looks. Then Avi put him arm around Kirstie and Kirstie snuggled into him. So, were Kavi official?

"Yes we are. We made sure we made ourselves official ever so quietly so your easdropping little asses didn't squeal and ruin our moment." Avi said.

Okay, so 2 things. 1, I must've said that out loud and 2, Scott and I clearly weren't quirt enough whilst listening. At least we managed to make Kavi a thing.

So now Kavi were official, Kevin already told us about his girlfriend Esther who is also Avi's sister and I now have a boyfriend which is the one and only Scott Hoying, Pentatonix could not be better.

A/N I know my chapters are getting shorter but I'm running out of what to do to make this cute. I'm planning on making this story something that you might not expect. I added a Kavi chapter but there will be much more Scomiche to come.

My daily obsession: my dog Jodie.

Song of the day: F*ck You Right Back by Frankie.

Love you all and keep reading cuz much more fluff and fights to come ;)

*mwah* GOOOOOODDDDDDDDBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!