11

Okay guys, I have a VERY important question for y'all.

Should I make another story, with a new main character, a new plot line, starting at season 1? I will if there's 20 COMMENTS and 30 likes!!!

And if so, what kind of fan fiction? (Stiles, Scott, Derek, etc...)

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
CHAPTER 11

Ariana Hale

"Please empty your pockets into the container" the man said placing a bucket in front of us.

"We're kind of here to see-"

The man cut Scott off, "Please empty your pockets into the container" he repeated.

Everybody sighed along with me as I slid my phone and keys out my jacket pocket. I threw them into the bucket just like everybody else did.

"Please remove your belt and place it into the container" the man told Kira.

I looked at Kira as her body tensed. "I kind of need the belt... I mean, it's kind of crucial to the outfit" she tried explaining.

"Please remove you belt, which patients will try to take from you and use it to strangle themselves or others" the man said sternly. This man was like a freaking robot; not blinking or even moving. Just his lips.

"Then don't let them try to take it" I blurted out. He looked at me without moving his head.

"Please remove your necklace, and place it in the bucket" he told me. I froze.

"I would rather not" I said monotone. Everybody looked at me.

"Patients will try to take your ring to-"

"Fine" I grumbled. Scott helped me with taking it off and he set it gently in the bucket.

"Right, okay, here's my belt" Kira said breaking the mans gaze away from me.

The man looked between me and Lydia, giving us a weird stare down. I could see Stiles shuffle uncomfortably in my peripheral vision.

Another man appeared at the end of a hallway, gesturing us to follow him. I was the last to follow, as I stared at the man who watched me walk away.

"I'll remind you, I'm doing this for Deaton. I'm also doing this against my better judgement" the guy guard told us.

We started walking down another flight of stairs.

"Hey, what's the etiquette for talking to this guy? Or looking at his other eye?" Stiles asked.

"I wouldn't" the guy replied honestly. "In fact, while you're down there, try not to make eye contact with anyone... Or anything" he said.

We started walking deeper into the creepy place. As I was walking, I started feeling this weird feeling around me. I sniffed the air smelling the difference.

I gripped both Scott and Kira's arms stopping them.

"What?" Scott asked.

"You didn't think you were all going, did you?" The guy asked us.

My eyes flashed red, detecting the blue barrier in front of us which we would've ran into if I hadn't stopped us.

"Mountain Ash" I commented raising my hand near the barrier. A blue force field trailed along the air near my hand.

"Yes, but down here it's heavily concentrated" the guy said sliding his card in a medal gate, opening it. "Valack's cell is the last left at the end of the hall"