5

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
CHAPTER 5

Ariana Hale

"Why exactly did we have to come to the scary bitches house?" I questioned looking over the house.

"Because I wanted to check out what scary stuff Tracy had in stock in her room" Lydia smiled sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes as we walked up to the front door. Lydia turned to open the door but it was locked. Instead of looking for another way in, I grabbed the doorknob, snapping it off.

"That's one way to break in somewhere" Kira said wide eyed.

I didn't reply to her. I pushed open the door to the house. It was kind of weird to be in their house. The person I failed to save probably wouldn't like me in his house.

"Let's check upstairs" I said monotone. Lydia nodded in agreement, heading up first. Kit let me go first. We searched for her room. Lydia opened a door leading to a bathroom.

She immediately opened the cabinets under Tracy's sink, pulling a pink and white box out. I choked on my saliva when I seen they were pregnancy tests.

"Pee. Now!" Lydia stated.

"It probably won't even show. We only did... "It" again like a few days ago" I awkwardly said.

"These are the good ones, I'm pretty sure they are. Just do it"

"Why does she have this anyway?" I asked horrified.

"Maybe she got laid and wondered if she was pregnant" Lydia shrugged.

"Who would want to lay her? No offense. The boogie man?" I mumbled closing the door to the bathroom. I heard Kira giggle from the other side of the door.

I sat down the box on the slightly dirty sink. I bit my lips looking at the box. What if I was pregnant? Would Scott be mad? Would he hate me? Would he be disgusted?

No, he won't. Knowing him, he would probably ditch the whole pack and leave Beacon Hills with me to protect me. Trust me, he would.

But now wouldn't be a great time to get pregnant. Everything is just chaos. Beacon Hills is just a... Beacon for death and Chaos.

I'm not even sure I want a kid. I'm not prepared for that. I'll be a sucky mother.

"Let's just pee on this stick" I mumbled to myself. I pulled out a stick. Nervousness suddenly attacked my body.

I slid down my bottom half clothes and sat on the toilet. I think from there, you know the the rest...

Five minutes passed as I paced in anticipation. Two sticks were on the sink, slowly doing what it needed to do.

"Ariana? You okay?" Kira asked. I ignored her as I slowly walked up to the tests. I covered my mouth in shock, tears sprouting in my eyes.

|| equals positive.

I was pregnant. I was fucking pregnant.

"Ariana? Everything okay in there?" Kira asked more urgently now.

I wiped the tears away. I hurriedly grabbed the sticks and snapped them in half. I wrapped toilet paper around them and put it in the toilet. I flushed both of them, staring at it emotionless as they both swirled in the water, drowning away.

"Ariana?!" Kira yelled now, knocking on the door. I looked in the mirror, my eyes pink from crying. I put a fake smile on my face.

I opened the door to see a worried Kira and Lydia coming out of a bedroom.