6

QUICK AND IMPORTANT QUESTION// How Do You Feel About This Book? Is It Good? Bad? I would really like your honest opinions on this!

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
CHAPTER 6

Everyone seemed to see things in slow motion. Scott, Stiles, Deaton, and Theo bursts through the doors of the police station, running into the building. Their eyes widen at the sight of the blood on the floor that left a trail.

They followed it, leading to Kira who was trying to help Lydia with her bleeding. They all froze in shock.

Kira was trying to apply pressure on Lydia's wound, blood covering Kira's hand. She had a look of uselessness, not knowing exactly what to do.

Snapping out of it before the other two boys, Theo took off his belt, bending down next to the girls, tying his belt above her injury.

"Oh god"

Lydia's mom, Ms. Martin, came around the corner, covering her panicked expression face. She quickly ran over to Lydia's side, dropping a hand to her daughters forehead.

"Stiles" Scott said suddenly. "Stiles, come on" Scott urged wanting to find Malia and Tracy. Mostly Ariana though. He could smell her scent, but it was like everywhere. He couldn't exactly pin point where she was at.

Stiles was looking at Lydia, who forced a weak smile, nodding her head.

"She's okay, it's alright" Theo told them.

"Tracy" Lydia said. "Stiles, I'm fine. Help Tracy"

"Stiles" Scott said once again.

"Go!"

"Come on, Stiles" Sheriff Stilinski said wanting to find the person who caused all of this.

Before they left Lydia called out, "Scott!"

"It's okay, Lydia. I got to find Ariana!" Scott shouted running away with Stiles, Deaton, and Mr. Stilinski.

"I know" Lydia whispered. She looked up at Theo who snapped his eyes to her feeling her gaze on him.

"What?" He asked.

"Ariana... Behind his desk" she chocked out. Theo slowly got up, and walked to Sheriff Stilinski's office. He paused when he saw a pair of heels sticking out behind his desk on the floor, all kinds of contents scattered across the floor.

He rushed over to find Ariana gasping for air. Her face was scrunched up in pain. She looked at Theo with pain-filled eyes. Theo quickly dropped down to his knees.

"Wh-where, what hurts?!" He asked frantically, slightly freaking out. He answered his own question when he saw the bloodstained shirt, the exact same place Scott was wounded.

He gently pulled her shirt up to see the wound pretty clear now. Blood was slowly gushing out. It wasn't healing for some odd reason.

"Um, I-I don't... Why isn't it healing?" He asked.

"I-I'm-" before she could finish, she choked up black blood. Theo quickly turned her head over to help the blood come out. He put his hand on her stomach hesitantly.