1

Heyy guys! I'm baaaccckkk! Here is the first chapter to the sequel of "Scott's Mate". Hope you like it!

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
CHAPTER 1

I groan as the rain slows down the traffic. My new iPhone 6 dings. I check it seeing it was one of the few pack members I had in London.

Did you land safely?
-Kristen

I smile before replying.

Perfectly fine, thanks for asking. How's it going up there so far? Xoxo

I look outside of my window, replaying the past summers events. It was mostly emotional up there but there were a few great moments.

I only have eight pack members in my pack. I didn't bite any of them, they were my Alpha's betas before Kate slid my claws across his throat, making them mine. I gave them a chance to kill me but they all decided to keep me as Alpha.

She had replied.

That's good. All the lads are weeping because their "one true love" found her Mate. How annoying XD. Nicole and Marian are sleeping as usual. I got to go now, Louis and Niall are fighting over food. I'll catch ya later Xoxo
- Kristen

I laughed lightly. Those two were always fighting over food, I swear. I locked my phone, sliding it into my front pocket of my leather skinny jeans.

"I don't think you're gonna make it to the school on time, Sweety. I would tell you to run but with those tall ass high heels, I doubt you'll make it even halfway" the cab driver chuckled at his own joke.

"You don't even know" I muttered, thinking of all the times I ran with high heels.

The storm didn't seem like it was gonna stop any time soon. I would've taken my own car that was at my house, which I stopped by to drop my things off and it was remade, but sadly my new Range Rover had no gas in it.

The night Kate kidnapped me from the gas station, the Berserker slammed me on top of it obviously. Apperently, the car was totaled, the whole top came down. Now that I think back to it, I don't remember getting slammed that hard to break it.

When I left town, I made sure Scott's mom would take care and watch over my dad. She would call me every now and then updating me about his status without Scott knowing.

Speaking of Scott, me and him have been talking. He would text me most days, asking how I was and what I was doing. He would tell me have fun and stuff. I would call him at night, even though there was a time difference, he would answer the call to talk me to sleep.

The sound of a familiar bike engine caught my attention. Could I be hearing things? No, I definitely wasn't.

I jumped up, looking through the front windshield. A few cars up was Scott's dirt bike swerving through the small gaps. A huge smile covered my face.

I took out a fifty dollar bill, throwing it in the guys face.

"Keep the change!" I yelled as I slammed the cab door shut. The rain didn't bother me as I ran to Scott. My heels didn't slow me down one bit. Scott stopped his bike, hopping off, taking his helmet off.

We met halfway. I jumped in his arms while he spun me around. I giggled into his neck as the rain soaked us.

"Did you have fun in London?" He asked all of a sudden. He let me out of his arms.

"Not really" I shook my head smiling.

"Good", Scott said, relief covering his face.

All of a sudden, he wraps his hands around the base of my neck, bringing me into a kiss. I put my hand on his cheek, deepening the kiss. His tongue slides out, slipping into my mouth. His hands drop down to my waist, both of my hands pulling on his collar.