2

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
CHAPTER 2

Third Person POV

"No one saw him again, did they?" Aiden asked Lydia.

"No" she whispered.

"But that was the start of it, wasn't it? The beginning of senior year. What happened after that, Lydia?" Aiden asked intruged.

"Oh, you're not Aiden" Lydia whispered. "You're not real".

The guys face flickered into an older looking man.

"Tell me, Lydia" the guy started. "Tell me what happened to them. What happened to your friends?"

"I-I don't remember" she said.

A glimpse of a memory flashed through her head. A Beta with bright gold eyes growling and fighting another werewolf. Liam and Scott.

"It started just after you began senior year. What happened?" the man asked.

"... I-I don't remember" Lydia stuttered.

Another memory flew through her head of Melissa McCall slapping Sheriff Stilinski across the face.

"What happened to Kira?"

Kira looked back one more time before getting into a red car. The windshield wiper, wiped the back of the window revealing Kira looking out of it. Leaving an emotionless looking Scott behind, a light post busting above him.

"Tell me about Parrish"

A naked Parrish walked through tall flames. He looked up, the flames reflecting in his eyes. But then they started glowing an orange color.

"And Malia. What happened when the Desert Wolf finally found her?"

Malia backed up against a rock, a terrified look washing over her face. A creepy shadow was lurking above her, getting closer to her.

"I know you remember what happened to Stiles" the guy said.

Lydia was sweaty.

A horrid memory flashed through her head again. The once run down jeep everyone had a small liking towards, was flipped over, fire surrounding it, an unconscious Stiles in the middle of all of it.

"I can't remember" she whispered once again.

"What about Ariana? I'm certain you remember what happened to her" the guy said.

Lydia squeezed her eyes shut remembering what happened to Ariana vividly.

Ariana was standing in the middle of the street, staring ahead looking at Sheriff Stilinski who had a gun pointing straight at her head. Every cop in Beacon Hills had their gun raised towards her.

"I can't remember" Lydia repeated.

"That's all right, Lydia. There are other ways to get to the details" the guy bringing out a drill. "This special device is designed for trepanation. The medical art of drilling into the human skull. Let me you show you how it works"

The drill started whirring as he started bringing it down to Lydia's forehead.

*

The Next Day

"Scott! Get up doofus!" I shouted throwing a pillow at his head. He groaned throwing the pillow back at me. I huffed as it smack my face.

"I just did my makeup!" I groaned in annoyance. Scott mumbled something under his pillow but stayed put afterwards.