Fatal Memories

One week later

Danielle's P.O.V.

I like Kylie. She's already my friend.

She's killed squirrels for us to eat. Even I can't do that.

Kylie's P.O.V.

I'm really hungry, and I have been since all those people came. It's not their fault though, everybody's gotta eat. I miss my old life, before the out break, before the changes, before I changed.

Jake's P.O.V.

'I'm running, almost there. I'm there. Cheers erupt from around me, I just finished running a few laps around the school in five minutes. That's me, fastest runner in my school. A sudden crack of thunder rings through my ears as the sky immediately darkens. I fall to my knees, covering my ears, as do the rest of my class mates. Suddenly lightning strikes three of my class mates, two more, more lightning, another four down. People started panicking, pushing to get inside. More lightning, the last bolt before I'm out cold.

I drowsily open my heavy eyelids. Wires were connected to my arms and face. I look over and see a tv.

"Recent outbreaks leave hundreds of kids in hospital beds. Tsunamis, fires, tornadoes, and storms all take part in the disaster hitting kids everywhere. At exactly 12:12 on December 12th in the year 2012, three children died, over fifty were injured, and one child is currently in a coma. The three dead include, Owen Logan, Jacob Smith, and Chelsea Smith." Chelsea and Jacob were my cousins. "The child in the coma is Jake Comings. Jake has been in a coma for exactly one year today." What? That's me. I pressed the little red button next to my bed. Almost instantly a nurse and my family run in.

"What's today's date?" I ask.

"December 12th."

"Year?"

"2013. Sweetheart, you've been out for a year."

At 12:12 on December 12th 2012, the world started to end.'

"Jake? Hello?"Danielle snapped me from my thoughts.

The memories flooded back. Like it was yesterday. Kylie's been keeping track of time, today is December 12th 2014, 12:12. I break, I fall to the ground crying.

[A/N]

The names places and dates are all made up. If your name happened to be mentioned that's cool. ~kaitlyn

Sorry for the wait! I guess we were both busy. Kaitlyn wrote this one, I was busy. :) well yeah, bye!!! :D ~marlee