Training Session

Danielle's P.O.V

"Ummm.... I think I could make a quick batch of pancakes." I answered Jake's question.

"I love you already."He joked picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder and running up the stairs.

"Hey, come back with her!" Amarah yelled to him.

"Come and get her!" he replied closing the door.

"Get in the closet and shut up." He ordered. Last night Amarah played a bad joke on him. Let's just say he was crumpled on the floor with an ice pack.

"You know, if I'm locked in a closet, I can't make those amazing pancakes you wanted!" I argued teasingly.

"Umm.... Okay, fine..." He smiled, rolled his eyes, and carried me down; bridal style.

I know this may sound weird, but being in his arms felt....amazing. Like something I have never felt before. The touch of his skin against mine, his arms wrapped around my body. It just felt... right.

Finally we arrived at the kitchen and I began the pancakes. He watched intently as I made the mix and poured them on the pan to cook. Then I realized, where did Amarah go?

"Amarah!!!" I called, my hands cupping my mouth.

"Yeah??" she yelled back from my room.

"Making pancakes!!"

I heard her race downstairs then she came into sight, but she was holding a paper in her hands.

"What's on the paper?" I questioned.

"Oh that's for me to know and Jake to find out." She replied handing the paper to him.

Jakes P.O.V

I reluctantly read the paper it said :

hey dude put on your big boy pants and ask her out you wimp. lots of luv ~A

I literally laughed and ripped the paper up throwing it in the trash.

I whispered to Amarah " Maybe another day."

"Come on, what did it say??" Danielle questioned.

"Ah, nothing." I responded with a smirk." Now gimme my pancakes."

We ate but were disturbed by the flesh eating monster on the back porch.Danielle ran to puke and Amarah held her hair.Guess I'm alone, again. These girls need to learn how to kill.

I snuck out the side door around to the back with my inappropriately large knife, and stabbed the thing. It sorta...

you know.....splattered on the window.I'm gonna need some windex.

Danielle's P.O.V

I grabbed my bow and ran down stairs, as Amarah grabbed some daggers(the things that girl carries in her purse).Time to show Jake I'm not worthless.

Jakes P.O.V

I drew a target on a piece of paper, sticking it to the wall. As soon as I put it up an arrow flew into the center, dead center. Wow. I turned to see Danielle with a bow in her hands. She really was perfect.

"They're homemade." Danielle said.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"The bow and the arrows too, all handmade."

"...Wow." I was speechless. For her to carve that out of wood from a tree, and the arrows too? Must've taken many hours of perfection, and then to shoot it that expertly? WOW.

She smiled and shot again, this time pinning a fly to the wall. My mouth was wide open, no words came.

"Like what you see?"She mocked my words from when we met, so I met her in the middle with my reply.

"Maybe." I teased but inside I screamed yes a million times.

I couldn't believe the talents of the girl in front of me.

I inched closer to her looking tenderly into her green eyes. She also stepped towards me, too. Our faces were just centimceters apart. We both leaned in and our eyes closed. Our lips crashed together moving in sync perfectly. Her lips were soft and warm against mine. I grabbed her waist as she wrapped her armsaround my neck. Her chest pressed against mine, and finally we broke the kiss. We stared at each other with our foreheads pressed together.

"You're amazing." I stated.

"You're more amazing." She argued.

We walked inside hand in hand and sat on the couch. Luckily Amarah was upstairs watching TV.

[A/N]

kizzy kizzy! :) Me and Kaitlyn wrote it, I wrote the kizzy part. :) I could have gone into much more detail, but I decided not to. will things be awkward? no one knows! :)