Sick of it

Jake's P.O.V.

I ran upstairs scared of what I may find. I creaked the door open and saw the boards I put up scattered accross the floor. A zombie was on the floor motionless with an arrow in its head. Mya had a bloody knife in her hand and Danielle had her bow ready to shoot again.

I immediately ran to Mya and held her in my arms. Danielle threw the body out the window, and left the room. I might be crazy, but I think I may have seen a single tear slip from the corner of her eye, before she slipped it away with the tip of her thumb. I hate myself.

Dani's P.O.V.

I hate him. I just don't get it, he flirts with me, kisses me, asks me out, and says he loves me then leaves me for a week in emotional distress, only to return with some girl I've never even heard of that happens to be his girlfriend.

I cried and cried and you'll never guess what I did next, oh that's right, CRIED! IM SICK OF THIS!

I walked up to my room where Jake and Mya had a little make out session.

"Get out!" I tried to hide my anger.

"Danielle, we......" Jake started.

"Save it, just go." I couldn't hide it this time. He had a look of pain on his face as he left, while Mya stupidly stayed.

"What was that? Your such a-"

"Save it, I am sick of you and your stupid little games. You barge in my house with your ex and brother, then you start being a huge jerk acting like you live here and not being grateful for me letting you stay here, then you threaten to kill me, then save me from a zombie, and then just carelessly make out with Jake in MY room!? JUST LEAVE!!" I had to let all of that out. She smirked knowing I was upset. What she did next really got me going.

She put on pink lipgloss, smirked again, and yelled, "Jakey, wanna hang out with me?" THAT sent me over the edge.

Mya's P.O.V. [earlier]

Danielle and I continued arguing until my eyes widened as I became silent in the middle of a sentence in shock of what I saw. A zombie stood behind Danielle with its sickening snarl. I quickly stepped forward and stabbed it, saving Danielle. It wasn't completely dead, so when Dani turned around she first screamed, then grabbed her bow that was slung over her shoulder and shot the zombie. It dropped to the ground as we made a sympathetic eye contact.

Jake came running over with a worried look on his face as he saw what had happened. He immedietly let out a sigh of relief and rushed to me to hug me. When he let go he glanced at Danielle leaving the room with a look of pain in his eyes. He shook it off and took my hand and led me to Dani's room.

"Hey, I'd say that was pretty brave of you." Jake said with a wink. He then cupped my cheek with his hand and kissed me. Eventually we were completely making out.

"Get out!" yelled Danielle from the doorway. We both looked in her direction in surprise.

~~~~

[A/N]

I don't know if you forgot but the rest after she said get out was earlier in 'present time'. So yeah, sorry for the wait! ~marlee

Hope you liked it sorry it took a while sometimes it's hard to communicate. I wrote most of this chapter cuz I'm a better writer (just kidding love you Marlee)

~Kaitlyn