I'm Yours

Danielle's P.O.V

I felt trapped, unable to move. I looked over to see a familiar face sleeping next to me, arms tightly securing me in place. I no longer felt trapped. Now I feel safe in his arms.

I slightly shifted from his grasp to go check the windows. Peeking through the boards I spotted a figure running. Wait, zombies can't run, only animal zombies could run, and this was definently human. I saw the human running towards the house and stood by the door to get ready to let the person in. I opened the door as she finally jogged through it and caught her breath.

She was a teenage girl, also around my age. Better yet, she was my best friend who I assumed was dead. Our mouths dropped as we recognized each other.

"OH MA GAWD!!! AMARAH!!"

"OH MA GAWD!!! DANIELLE!!"

"OH MA GAWD!!! I'M SO CONFUSED!" Jake said jokingly.

I ignored Jake's comment and continued with my bff Amarah. "I can't believe it's you! It's been too long!"

"I know, right!?! Um, Danielle, girl talk NOW." She winked at me with a quick glance at Jake.

We walked into my room leaving Jake downstairs.

"Okay, Danielle, who is that smexy boy and how did you find him during this zombie apocolypse?"

"Well, his name is Jake, and he kind of came by the same way you did. I guess we've been a bit flirty," I said with a wink. "Anyway, don't call him smexy, he. is. MINE." I said with a naughty smile.

Jake's P.O.V.

I was interested in hearing their girl talk. I know it's wrong, but come on, they might be talking about me! I leaned up against the door with my ear pressed against it. I nearly heard it all. "Oh, so I'm a smexy boy that belongs to Danielle, am I?" I thought, smirking to myself.

I heard them get up so I walked back downstairs.

Danielle's P.O.V.

I walked downstairs again to see Jake on the couch.

"I kind of overheard... apparently I'm a smexy boy who is all yours?" Jake said with a smirk.

"Uhh.... Sorry?" I offered.

"Ahaha, I don't really mind being yours." He said, still smirking that smile only boys could pull off.

"Ok, you're right Danielle, he IS all yours." Amarah said, putting her hands in the air, smiling and backing out of the room.

I blushed furiously, I was sure my cheeks were glowing neon pink.

Suddenly the perfect moment was ruined by a zombie banging on the window. Jake grabbed his signature knife and ran to the window. He stabbed the zombie through the small crack of space between the boards. The zombie instantly fell to the ground as Amarah and I clapped and cheered for our favorite zombie slayer.

He wiped the blood off of his knife and asked with a smile, "What's for dinner?"

[A/N]

Kaitlyn's with me again! We wrote this one together too. :) Like it? Yes? no? maybe so? welp... comment, vote, read, and share! love yalls! -Marlee and Kaitlyn!