The Truth Game

(a few weeks later)

Jake's P.O.V.

I really liked Danielle, and I wanted her to be my girlfriend. So I decided to ask her best friend.

"Hey, Amarah?"

"Yeah Jake?"

"So... What if I kind of... Am in love with Danielle." I said quickly. "I want to be her boyfriend but I don't know how to ask. Help please?" I pleaded.

"I KNEW IT!!!" she yelled. "Okay, so what if you took her into a room and told your secrets then for yours you said you loved her and wanted her to be your girlfriend?"

"Okay, good idea. I'll do that." I nervously began my way to Danielle's room.

"Danielle?" Oh boy, here it comes, its big boy pants time.

"Yeah?" She called from her closed bedroom door.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Umm, yeah, come in." OK, here I go, big boy pants, big boy pants! "What do you need?" She asked.

"Ummm...... I....Ummmm......Do you wanna play a game?"

"OK, then sure. What game?"

"Just say one fact and we keep going taking turns."

"OK ummm.......I mastered the bow and arrow when I was seven."

"I had a little brother but he was you know." Sympathy filled her eyes "OK, your turn."

"Let's see I'm scared to kill a zombie."

"OK let me try to top that. I'm in love with a beautiful girl named Danielle and I'm asking her to be my girlfriend."

dun dun dun.... cliff hanger! Hehe :)

[A/N]

Here's the big question ohhhh! anyway, I hope you appreciate our hard work. we literally stayed up ALL NIGHT writing. its getting light outside haha. no sleep. :p