Valentines Day

Omg guys thanks for 1000 reads we love you all. <3

Mya's P.O.V.

"Hey Kylie."

"Hey Mya." Kylie and I have gotten pretty close. We've been living at the hotel for a little less than two months.

"Soo, I've been keeping track of days." She announced to me.

"And?" I simply asked.

"Tomorrow's Valentines day!" She squealed.

"Awe, but I can't tell Jake, it'll make me seem desperate. Do you think you could have Conner tell him?" I put on a little puppy dog face.

"Oh, I suppose." She smiled.

Jake's P.O.V.

"So Kylie's been keeping track of days." Conner spoke.

"Sooo...?"

"So, tomorrows valentines day." He announced.

"God, stupid holidays. I can't get her anything. So, you gonna ask her?" I asked him after my little ramble of frustration.

"Yeah, I am." he looked nervous.

"Good luck with that. Don't break her heart, these girls are like sisters to me." I lectured my best friend.

"Whatever, you just better think of something for Mya." With that he left me alone in my room.

~The next day~

"Jakey!" Mya squealed in my ear as she gave me a huge hug, right when I woke up.

"Morning Mya." I spoke while yawning and trying to keep my eyes open.

"Do you know what today is?" She asked.

"Could it possibly be Valentines day?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Possibly." She teased back. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and stood up to get ready.

"So what'd you get me?" She asked suddenly behind me.

I tried to explain to her as calmly as possible. "Mya, you know I couldn't have gotten you anything. We're living in the zombie apocalypse, are we not? There's nothing I could have possibly given you." She looked shocked and hurt at my response. I wasn't surprised, though, even if she was my girlfriend, she could be quite a drama queen.

"B-but...It's valentine's day! I was able to get you something! Why didn't you find something for me?" She asked, being over dramatic of course.

I sighed. "Mya. What could I possibly get you? We are living in an empty hotel with zombies swarming around the place. The best I could do would be a chair or something."

She glared at me before saying, "Well then how was I able to get you something!? In fact, I got you a teddy bear I found in one of the rooms! But of course, you didn't even bother to look there, being the careless selfish guy you are!" I rolled my eyes at this drama queen.

"Well if I'm so selfish and careless, why are we even dating? Why don't you just break up with me!" I yelled, getting fed up with her attitude.

Mya's eyes instantly started tearing up. "Is... Is that what you want?" She said, her voice shaky.

"If that's what you want!" I replied angrily.

"Fine!" She then stormed out of the room, crying.

She ran outside. I felt kind of bad about hurting her, but I tried to ignore it. She's not worth this, but it'll be a headache later. I slowly walked to the window just in time to see a zombie climb over the fence. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. When I got outside I yelled, "Mya!" She ignored me. I took off into a full on sprint with my knife. But I was too late. Just then, Mya let out an ear piercing shriek. The monster had sunk its teeth into her shoulder. She was infected. I was too late.

[A/N] Hey Kaitlyn here. I told you there was a special surprise for Mya haters. Hey please vote, I vote on everything I read and I really wanna have more votes. Please just one little button. Thanks ~Kaitlyn

heyyoooo its Marlee! :) sorry about the incredibly long wait, we both kinda forgot about this...oops! ._. but yeah...Mya's gone! anyway, PLEEAAAASEEEE comment, vote, share, follow us, anything, haha! it makes our day! you can even inbox us, or talk to us on the message board thingy, if you want. just don't be a silent reader. :) ok, now, 10 sit ups! go! I wanna have healthy readers! :)

~Marlee