Meeting Jake

"BANG! BANG! BANG!" I heard it the third time, sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Please! Let me in!" I heard a young male voice, most likely around my age, plead.

I hesitantly stepped towards the door and cracked it open. I saw a slender figure standing at the door. I began to look him up and down before his pleading voice broke my thoughts.

"Please!"

"Oh, sorry!" I said, realizing he was in trouble. I opened the door wider and shut it quickly after he was inside.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Long story short, I woke up to my parents trying to eat me, it involved a butcher's knife, and I may have been chased by a zombified dog or two. What about you?"

"Well, I woke and looked out the window to see...this. I found out my parents were dead, and questioned myself about what to do, and now I'm here with you and my dog, Max."

He nodded and we stood in silence awkwardly. His hair was short and up with dark brown and a little bit of lighter brown here and there. His baby blue eyes sparkled as he looked down. His cheekbones perfectly framed his god-like face. His soft pink lips tugged at a smirk, obviously thinking about something. He wore a dark blue thin shirt with a small v-neck that showed he had amazing muscles. His hands loosely dropped in his pockets of his loose jeans.

"Like what you see?" He said with a wink.

I blushed furiously knowing he noticed me checking him out and said "Maybe..." with a soft grin.

He chuckled and said, "Ah, well you're pretty fine yourself."

I blushed again and smiled, looking at the tiled floor.

Jake's P.O.V.

(moments before)

The chihuahua nipped at my pant leg as I ran. I know, I know, how stupid do you have to be to run from a tiny ankle biter... Well, I'm pretty sure this is a zombie dog. Oh crap, new dog its a rotweiler! Run boy, run!

I lost the dogs by swimming through a lake, they lost my sent. I saw a girl look out a window and could tell she wasn't a biter. I darted to her door.

I knocked as zombies started to slowly sulk towards me. I knocked again, and finally a third time.

"Please, let me in!" I pleaded. ughhh, they're getting closer...

She finally answered and blocked the small crack of the door so I couldn't get in. She looked up and down my body, but I'll have to save the smart comments for later.

"Please!" I begged.

"Oh, sorry!" she replied stepping aside, letting me in just as a walker's finger brushed my back.

We explained our stories and stood awkwardly in silence. I decided it was a good time to see how she looked. Her long brown wavy hair fell onto her shoulders and her chest. It was loosely tucked behind her left ear. She had only the remains of her makeup left from the day before, so she must've just woken up. She had beautiful cheekbones with emerald green eyes that stood out against her hair. She wore a simple pink T-shirt that hugged her body generously. I couldn't help but notice that her lady curves were VERY nice, if you know what I mean. Her skinny jeans also hugged her rear very nicely, and she also wore white flip-flops. From my judgement she just woke up and threw on a T-shirt and skinny jeans. That was when I looked at her eyes and noticed her looking me over, too. Hey, my girlfriend, Mya, is probably dead anyway, why not have a little fun?

"Like what you see?" I asked, winking at her.

I saw her cheeks turn pink when she mumbled, "Maybe..."

I chuckled and flirtatiously commented, "Ah, well you're pretty fine yourself." Her cheeks turned bright pink again as she looked at the ground and smiled.

"Aye, what's your name? Mine's Jake. I'm 16. You?"

"Oh, I'm Danielle and I'm 15, nearly 16." She replied, her voice smooth like butter.

[A/N]

I don't know if its too short or not, but a cute boy has been introduced. ;) At first she was 14 but she's gonna be 15, and him, 16. My lovely friend Kaitlyn and I wrote this chapter together. :)