Chapter 20

It had been a month since Mikayla's illness and she was doing fine. I was happy too because it was the first snow of winter. I decided I would meet up with her at the park to play. She is 7 months along in her pregnancy and it really showed. It was getting hard for her to move around. I felt bad for her. Having to carry another person around for nine months. Then again, she has me to blame. I did this to her. Oh well. Little Darcy will be coming along soon. It is INFACT a girl. It was confirmed three weeks ago. Mikayla nagged me about saying 'what if it was a boy' on the Hawaii trip. We were getting ready to start the TMH tour soon and I was worried I wouldn't be there for her birth. Maddison was pregnant as well. Liam and AJ are getting married in five months, and Zayn finally asked Zadie out. A lot has happened these past two years. Well, almost to years.

I walked across the parking lot and Mikayla was sitting on a bench. Playing with the snow that fell on the bench. I wave at her and she waved back. I ran over to her in a hurry. I was hiding two snowballs in my pockets. We gave each other a hug and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then, I smashed the snow in her hair.

"Harry!" She shouted playfully. It was just like the day we were trying to cook breakfast for the girls. Mikayla picked up some snow and threw it at me. It hit my face leaving a red mark. We played in the snow. Mikayla started grabbing her stomach and she looked like she was in pain. I ran over to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned. Her pants were wet but I thought it was the snow.

"She's.. coming... Darcy.. is coming!" She said gasping for air. I took a deep breath and rushed her to my car.