Chapter 18

We arrived at Hawaii really late. Mikayla was asleep so I carried her to the car. She slept on my lap like a child. When we got to the hotel, I had a hard time getting her and the luggage around. I reached the room and tucked Mikayla under the covers. Then she woke up. She had really bad timing.

"Hello Harry. Where are we?" She asked looking groggy.

"On our honeymoon." I replied. We changed into our PJs and went to bed. We woke up the next morning and I drove to the yacht we would be staying in for a week. She slept there too. Mikayla and I napped for about three hours and then woke up. We put on our bathing suits and went for a swim. I teased her about the sharks. She got out of the water and dried off while I stayed in a bit longer. Then I got out and joined her for dinner. We ate Mac and Cheese since I didn't have the energy to make a big meal. We sat in our room and watched a movie. I looked over at Mikayla as she laughed at one of the jokes. I kissed her cheek and she looked at me. She kissed me on the lips. I put my arm around her.

"What are we going to do if it's a boy?" I asked rubbing her tummy.

"Don't say that Harold! It WILL be a girl and I know it! Little Darcy Decatur Styles." She said defending our baby.

"What a beautiful name for such a wonderful baby girl." I said putting emphasis on girl to make her happy. She twisted the wedding ring around her finger. I looked at mine.

"Strange." I said.

"What." She asked.

"Only a year ago, we had just met at Nando's and now, we are married."

"Strange."

"But, I don't mind." I kissed her. Then we made out. If the whole honeymoon would be like this, then this was going to be an interesting honeymoon.