Chapter 9

I woke up at 9 in the morning. Mikayla was reading a magazine. I smiled, she seemed to be feeling a lot better. She spotted me and smiled widely.

"Good morning Harry." She said.

"Hello." I said. My voice sounded awful. Stupid morning voice. She kissed my cheek.

"Seven more days." I said.

"Actually I'm getting out in a hour. We could have left earlier but I wanted you to sleep." She said.

"'You're kidding? Let's go home!" We walked out of the hospital and out to the car.

"Can I ride in your lap again?" She asked. I looked at her like she was crazy but she gave me the puppy face. I rolled my eyes and let her get in on my lap. We reached the apartment. I opened the door. the boys asked where we were, and I told them that was a secret and gave them a naughty smile. That gave them a different impression. Louis smirked and Maddison blushed. Looks like they were doing something naughty last night. Mikayla turned the ring I gave her around her finger. She took it off and looked at the engraving, smiled, and put it back on. I sat in the bed next to her. She sat on top of me and put her forehead close to mine.

"I'm getting a little jealous." She said with a smile. I raised an eyebrow. She kissed me and took off my jacket. I stopped her.

"Love, it might be the meds." I said.

"That's not funny." She said pouting.

"Sorry, but I don't know if you are healthy enough. I'm pretty intense."

"Not like we haven't done it before." I kissed her lips softly.

"But I still think you should rest." I said. She pouted.

"Maybe another time." I said kissing her one last time.

She got up and started changing into her PJ's. I tucked her and her kissed her forehead.

"Are you sure you don't want to?" She begged.

"I do," I started. She pulled me in and kissed me but I pulled back.

"But for your health, no." I whispered. She frowned. I stayed with her until she fell asleep. then I went downstairs and joined the boys. I sat down next to Louis. Maddison was asleep at her side. Louis took out a piece of paper and wrote down something. Maddison stirred in her sleep. His eyes got wide. Then she settled down. He handed me the note. It read:

~I'm going to ask Maddison to marry me. If she says yes, will you be my best man? ;)~

I looked up at him and smiled. I nodded yes and he blushed. He smiled at Maddison and kissed her head. I got up throwing away the note. Mikayla was still asleep with the TV on. I took off my pants and shirt. I snuck under the sheets. Mikayla moved and turned over. She was facing me. I kissed her head.

"I love you." I whispered taking her in my arms.  A smile came and left in a second. I turned off the TV and fell asleep.