Chapter 17

In two minutes I was getting married to the most beautiful girl in the world. Everything was perfect. Louis came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Perfect." I replied. Liam came up behind me.

"It's time. Are you ready?" He asked.

"Absolutely." I replied. I walked down the aisle and stood there as the music started. The first to come were Louis and Maddison. Then Liam and AJ, Zayn and Zadie, then Niall and Dallas. Then came Mikayla with her mother since her dad couldn't make it. Her mom handed her off to me. We said our vows and all of that, then it came. I was the first to say, "I do." Mikayla barely choked it out since she was crying. Then we kissed as our first time being husband and wife. I helped turn the place where we had our ceremony into the reception hall. Then we took some pictures. Everyone filled in. Mikayla and I shared our first dance. It was hilarious. I couldn't dance and Mikayla was leading. One time I almost tripped over a wire connecting to the sound system, but I played it off as me leaning in to kiss Mikayla's cheek.

"You tripped, didn't you?" She asked in a whisper.

"Yes." we both laughed. Our dance was over. Everyone was dancing and having fun. Mikayla went to hang out with her friends. Zayn came up to me.

"What's it like?" he asked.

"What's what like?" I asked confused.

"Having someone to love for the rest of your life."

"That's something you will have to experience for yourself. But if you wanted an opinion, it's like never being alone and knowing you will have someone to love and protect."

"Thanks." He said and ran off toward Zadie and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I watched Mikayla as Niall and Louis fought over a dance with her playfully. Of course I was jealous, so I went over and intervened.

"Alright boys, you can have her any other night, but tonight." I said taking her under my arm.

"Awe come on Harry, share a little!" Niall whined.

"Yeah!" Louis shouted.

"Nope." I said. All the while Mikayla was laughing.

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED! Jimmy thinks Mikayla should be allowed to do a three way tango with Niall and I!" Louis said. Mikayla burst out laughing.

"Not tonight." I said. Louis and Niall left. Louis was dancing with Maddison happily. Mikayla and I slow danced again.

"So, are you enjoying tonight?" I asked.

"Absolutely." She replied.

"How is Jr. holding up?" I moved one hand to her stomach. I felt a kick. My face lit up. I was so happy. I kissed her lips softly. The reception lasted until midnight. We couldn't find Zayn or Zadie anywhere. Mikayla and I rode a limo to the airport and left that night for our honeymoon.