Chapter 10

I walked downstairs and Mikayla was making tea with AJ and Maddison.

"Good morning." Mikayla said. I tried to kiss her cheek but she turned quickly and kissed my lips. I sighed. She was trying to guilt me. Zayn and Zadie hit if off. So had Niall and Dallas. I felt happy for them.

"Harry!" Niall called from upstairs. I ran up the stairs and into Louis' room. Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn stood in a circle. Louis looked very nervous.

"He wants to ask her today, but can't do it." Liam said.

"We figured you could give him a pep talk." Niall suggested.

"We've tried but it hasn't worked." Zayn explained. Louis looked at me begging for advice and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just relax." I said. He nodded.

"Maddison!" He called.

"Let's go boys." Liam said. We left the room and passed Maddison on the way down. She shut the door behind her. We heard a noise and some banging. We all laughed. I went back downstairs to Mikayla. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Would you like to go to the club tonight?" I asked.

"No." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon." I dragged her hand.

"Get dressed in something warm." I told her. She did. I threw her one of my beanies. We went downstairs and got in the car. We drove 4 hours. I finally found the beach where we filmed, "What Makes You Beautiful." There was no one here because it was very remote. It was very chilly. Mikayla took off one of her jackets.

"No way." She said in awe. I smiled and took her hand. We walked down the beach reliving the memories. us running down the beach, the stupid model acting like she was all that, and especially how young we were. We used to be close. I felt like, as we got older we sort of started to spread apart. Zayn is looking for a house. I looked at my shoes.

"What's wrong Harry?" Mikayla asked.

"It reminds me of when we first started out. When we first became a band. I miss that. Everything is different. I want to start all over again. Go back on the X-Factor and relive the journey." I explained.

"Things have to change."

"I know, but I wish the years didn't go by so fast." I looked at Mikayla as she started off in the distance. There was no doubt in my mind that she wanted the old Harry back. But at the same time, wanted to be apart of the new Harry. Even is she didn't know the old Harry. I want the old me back too sometimes. I had been crying. She kissed me. I laid out a blanket and we slept on the beach for the night. I couldn't sleep, I was to busy thinking. Eventually, sleep caught me.