Chapter 3

I woke up in bed to find her in my arms. She didn't have a shirt on and I could only guess what we were doing last night. I needed to slow down and save this for later in the relationship. I didn't want the whole thing to be two months of physical connection. But I wasn't going to lie, last night was great. I looked at her sweet face and admired it. She was so adorable when she slept. I didn't want to wake her. My arm was numb from where she was laying on it. Her eyes started to flutter open. She looked at me trying to identify who I was. She smiled when she recognized me.

"Good morning, love." I whispered. I kissed her forehead. She got up and put her PJs back on. I put on a pair of sweat pants. She got back in bed and I climbed in with her. I pulled her into my arms and she settled in.

"Do you want to do something today?" I asked. She quickly shook her head no. I let out a low chuckle.

"Are you going to get out of bed?" I asked. She shook her head no again.

"You want to lay here and watch movies all day?" She shook her head yes. I laughed and put in a funny movie. The first movie we watched was Pitch Perfect. Her laugh was adorable. It just made me realize how much I love her. We shared a small kiss during the Titanic. At one point we made out. Then we watched the Notebook. She cried and I held her close to me.

"Harry?" She asked.

"Yes love?"

"Why did you come and talk to me when we first met. You didn't have to but you did. Right now you could be dating someone as famous as you, but instead you chose me."

"Love, you don't need to worry. They're plenty of girls in the world who would kill to be you right now. How many people do you know get to say they had a lazy day with Harry Styles? Only you can. And that is what makes you special. You were the first girl to ever make me feel this way. I have to stop myself from taking things to far. You are all I ever need." I explained. I stared at her adoringly. I kissed her cheek softly. It was the best lazy day I ever had.

"Let's go on an actual date tomorrow night so I can show the world my new love."

"Okay." We kissed once more and got ready to eat dinner with the rest of the boys.