Chapter 6

I woke up with Mikayla in my arms. I looked at the alarm clock and panicked. Mikayla woke looking groggy.

"What is it Haz?" She asked.

"The awards show is tonight! I was supposed to be at the hair and make-up place an hour ago!" I shouted.

"It's going to be alright Haz."

"You don't understand! It's the Brit Awards! The boys are probably freaking out!"

"Harry I do understand. I've watched you boys win many awards over the years. Trust me. You'll be fine." I smiled and she touched my hand to calm me down.

"Love, will you be my date to the Brit Awards tonight?" I asked calmly.

"Of course." She played with my curls and I kissed her. We got ready and I pulled the car around. She ran down and I opened the car door for her. She hopped inside and I drove off. We made it just in time.

"Where have you been?" Louis asked. He was wearing the outfit from the most recent photo-shoot. He wore a white long sleeved jacket over a red shirt with navy blue pants. Maddison wore a beautiful deep blue dress. Liam wore a buttoned navy blue over coat over a white shirt with tan pants. AJ was wearing a wonderful white dress. Niall was wearing a navy blue suit jacket over a grey shirt with light grey pants. Zayn was wearing a brown suit jacket with the same color pants and a dark blue buttoned up shirt. I was shoved off into another room. I put on dark brown pants and white dress shirt. Someone through me a deep purple vest at me and I put that on. Over in the corner the familiar charcoal grey blazer was hanging up. I put it on and walked out with the other boys. Mikayla came up behind and I was completely stunned. She was wearing a dress the same color as my vest. It was strapless and it went down to her knees. The silver strappy sandals really complemented her dress. Louis and Maddison walked out on the red carpet first and answered a couple of questions. Then Liam and AJ and Niall and Zayn since they were still single.

"Ready love?" I asked.

"yeah." She replied nervously. I pushed back one of her black curls. Her hair was just like it was the night we met. She must have told the hairdressers to do that. It meant a lot. We walked and everyone gasped. There were a couple of boos from the crowd. Mikayla looked like she was going to cry. I put my arm around her.

"Who is this?" The interviewer asked.

"This is the lovely Mikayla Skye Decatur." I said.

"She is very lovely indeed." Mikayla blushed beat red.

"I'm hearing a bunch of boos in the crowd. I just want to say that this is my decision and it doesn't concern your input about how awful she is. I love her and you'll just have to accept that." I said. I looked over at her and she was smiling the widest smile I had ever seen. I kissed her lips and we walked into the concert hall.

"Bravery bro, you're doing it right." Zayn said. I smiled and I sat down next to Louis and Mikayla sat down next to me. Niall kept looking off in the distance. I looked to where he was looking. I knew what he was looking at. I got up and dragged him over to the girl. Zayn trailed behind us because he had been looking at her friend.

"Hello girls." I said. They turned around. One had short hair and had brown eyes with short wavy brown hair. And the other had hazel eyes and medium length straight hair.

"I'm Harry." I said.

"Dallas." One said.

"Zadie." The other said.

"Well, Dallas, my friend Niall here absolutely fancies you and thinks it would be nice to go get dinner sometime. Zadie, my friend Zayn would also like to go eat dinner because he thinks you are absolutely amazing." I said. They were both blushing. I left Niall and Zayn to flirt. I sat down in my seat.

"They having any luck?" Liam asked. I nodded yes. The lights started to go down. Zayn and Niall rushed over with Zadie and Dallas. Zadie and Dallas recognized Mikayla and the others. Apparently they all had been schoolmates. The awards went by. It was time for the best musician of the year award. Our bend name was called and we all went crazy. We gave a speech and everyone asked us to sing. So we did. I sat back down next to Mikayla. She gave me a kiss.

"That's for being the absolute best." She said.