Chapter 13

"Where are we going?" Mikayla asked as she got in the car. She grunted as she got in. Probably still hurting from last night. I blushed as I thought about last night.

"You'll see." I said as I cleared my throat. We drove across town about 30 minutes and arrived at the tattoo parlor.

"Not another tattoo!" She whined.

"Just trust me." I said. We walked inside and a man greeted us. He was covered with tattoos.

"Hello, sir." I said.

"What would you like?" he asked.

"Whatever she chooses." I said simply.

"What? I'd rather you have none!" Mikayla said. I rolled my eyes and looked at the wall. I saw an interesting tattoo.

"Mikayla! Come here!" I said. She came over pouting. I pointed to the tattoo. It was tiny, it wouldn't attract a lot of attention. It was a wrist tattoo with a lock and key. She looked at it and smiled.

"You should get that, and I get the same one!" She said willingly.

"Or, how about I get the lock and you get the key. Since you are the key to my heart." I said. She blushed and kissed me. I went first and didn't wince the whole time to give her confidence. Even though it was small compared to the rest of the tattoos I had. She admired the tattoo.

"Looks good Haz!" She said I held her hand.

"Any suggestions before we get started?" He asked.

At the tip of the key put a heart and inside the heart put a little H" she said. It all happened very quickly. The tattoo looked great. I told the guy to put a little M under it. We left very satisfied with our tattoos.

"That wasn't so bad. I might get a few more. Only little ones though." She said. I laughed and kissed her cheek. I was proud of my new tattoo. So was Mikayla.