Chapter 5

It had been a couple of months since we met. I started to show my silly side more often. Mikayla finally moved into our apartment. She's not the only girl living there. She has AJ and Maddison to keep her company. Right now they were doing something girly in Louis and Maddison's room. All five of us boys were trying to figure out how to cook pasta. Liam was shouting directions at us. The girls walked in.

"You guys aren't that good are you?" Mikayla asked, I looked at her. I turned around and picked up some flour. She came closer and I kissed her on the cheek. Then on the lips. When we were kissing, I dropped the flour in her hair. She stepped back in surprise.

"I'm gonna get you Haz!" She shouted. She chased me around the kitchen and I watched the other boys did the same to their girlfriends. We were all laughing. The kitchen was filthy but we were all having a blast. Mikayla and I ran to our room to get cleaned off. I smiled at her. When she faced away I looked her up and down. She was perfect. I grabbed her waist from behind and wrapping my arms around her. She held onto my arms pulling me closer. I gave her small kisses along the neck.

"Harry." She said.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Never let go."

"Never." She spun around in my arms and kissed me. I pulled her closer feeling an intense fire I've never felt for anyone. Her hands slid down to unbutton my shirt and she worked her way up. I got anxious and ripped her shirt from the back.

"Harry that was my favorite shirt."

"I'll get you a knew one." I pushed my lips against hers. I made my way around her torso and found her belt and fiddled with it trying to get it undone. I was successful and ripped it off the belt loops of her shorts. Then I went to work on the zipper and button. Which was considerably easier. She slipped out of her shorts. I pushed her against the bed.  I quickly pulled off my jeans and jumped on top of her. I pushed my hipbones into hers. I bit her bottom lip. She kissed. I pried her mouth open and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She pushed back.

"Harry." She said.

"Yes love?" I asked.

"Let's not get too carried away."

"But I love you."

"I love you too Harry, but please, I'm tired"

"Alright." I slid off of her and pulled the covers back. She got under them and I cuddled up to her. In a way she was right, but I wanted her so bad. What was I going to do?