Lorenzo- Chapter 19: Unknown Father

I woke up with a bitter taste in my mouth. My stomach had a sour feeling and my head felt like it weighed a ton on my 120 pound body. Then a vulgar feeling went from my stomach to my throat. I immediately rushed to the bathroom and released the gruesome vomit into the porcelain toilet. My throat burned and my stomach growled. I flushed the toilet and watched the waste go down. I think I gained weight since the last time Lorenzo and I had sex. Two weeks ago was the first time Lorenzo and I slept with each other, and I think this could mean something. Pregnancy?

I walked to the sink and turned on cold water. Reaching my hands into the sink, I splashed my face with ice cold water, letting the water caress my paled face. My brunette hair fell beneath my breasts and curled perfectly to frame my face. My green eyes glowed as the lights hit them. I was only in a  purple tank top and a pair of pink underwear from Victoria's Secret that said with blue writing "Try Me". Just then I heard the door open.

"Good morning babe." Lorenzo said wrapping his arms around me from behind. He dipped his chin into my neck and squeezed my body tighter against him. I looked at our reflection in the mirror, thinking what my life would be like without him. Lorenzo moved his head from my neck and kissed me on my cheek.

Lorenzo was wearing nothing but boxer shorts. His hair was messy, but it was adorable on him. His body had the perfect tan and his eyes were a soft blue, lighter than usual.

"Good morning honey." I replied. I turned to face him and kissed his soft, warm lips. I extended my arms and wrapped them around  his neck as he pulled me closer to him. Lorenzo gently pushed me against the wall and collided his tongue with mine. Our tongues danced as Lorenzo stroked my lower back with his hands. I moaned softly as Lorenzo kissed the soft spot on my neck. He then picked me up and held me securely in his arms then made our way over to the bed. He lie my body roughly on the bed. It wasn't too rough where it hurt, it was more playful than painful. 

"There's not much undressing we need to do." Lorenzo said suggestively. I wanted to do things with him, but what if I'm pregnant? I'll have no idea what to do.

"Lorenzo, I'm not in the mood right now." I lied. 

"Baby I can change your mind." Lorenzo said in a husky voice. It made him sound sexier. I just wanted to give myself to him, but I can't right now, being in the mood I'm in.

"Lorenzo, I'm sick. I woke up throwing up." I confessed.

"Oh shit, are you pregnant?" Lorenzo asked. His eyes changed into a darker blue color, showing restlessness.

"I don't know, Lorenzo. I need to find out though." I said to Lorenzo. I  then felt my stomach rumble and more gruesome fluids came up from it and filled my mouth, causing me to rush to the bathroom. I opened the toilet lid and let everything spill out. Lorenzo, being the gentleman he is, came up behind me and gathered my hair and gently held it. After I finished releasing the vulgar backwash, I flushed the toilet and washed my hands.

Lorenzo deliberately wrapped his arms around me from behind and embraced me. 

"Will you be alright, Maria?" Lorenzo asked.

Not really sure what to say, I nodded. I didn't want to seem needy and desperate. Lorenzo turned me to face him. He studied my facial expressions, and looked deeper into my eyes.

"I need to run to the store and get you a pregnancy test. I'll be back in ten minutes, can you be here by yourself?" Lorenzo asked.

I nodded yes and then lie back down in the bed. I extended my arms above my head and took deep breaths. I shut my eyes and my mind wandered.

It was stormy outside, the sound of thunder exploded in the sky. Lightning scattered everywhere. I hated thunderstorms, but today I felt alive! I was in an open field barely filled with trees. It was darker out, but the lightning illuminated the sky. As I walked across the meadow, lightning zapped the grass in front of me. It made me not want to take another step. I gathered up the courage to take on last step.