Lorenzo- Chapter 18: Paranoia

I moaned in pleasure as Lorenzo made our kisses sweet. He caressed my face with his soft hands. He then got on top of me.

"Relax princess, I will make this as pleasurable as possible." He said seductively. I gave him a questioning look, but the facial expression on my face changed when Lorenzo slid in. I gasped at the feeling. It was nothing I've ever felt before, but I wanted more. He thrust into me, causing the bed to hit the wall. Lorenzo didn't care, he thrust me harder and harder causing me to scream and moan. My eyes got wide when I heard a knock on the door. Shit.

"Goddammit, can we ever have alone time?!" Lorenzo asked, frustrated. He slid his hand down his face pissed. Lorenzo wrapped a towel around his beautiful tan and muscular body that was carved by angels. He opened the door.

"What?" He asked in a harsh tone. At the door, there was a beautiful brunette hair girl and Alan standing by her. I soundlessly slid under the bed sheets.

"Uh Grace, Alan, what are you guys doing here?" He asked nervously. 

"We wanted to stop by, because we're staying at this hotel too. Sorry we bothered you and whatever you were doing. Why are you wearing a towel?" Grace asked.

"Uh... I-I just got out of the shower." Lorenzo said quickly.

"Yeah, sure Renzo. What is that under the covers?" Alan asked very suspiciously.

"That's uh, pillows! Just pillows. Sorry, but can you guys please come back another time?" Lorenzo said with an irritated voice.

"That's not pillows, man. You got a girl to sleep with you! Let's see who this lady you got is!" Alan said. His footsteps got louder as he walked to the bed. Alan yanked the covers, revealing my body. I froze as Alan's eyes got wide. He smirked at me.

"Of course I know this pretty little lady. Long time no see Maria." My body still froze as Alan and Grace left the room.

"See you later Renzo." Alan said doing the half-shake half-hug thing guys do.

After they left, Lorenzo slammed the door and locked it. He smiled his impassioned, sexy smile. He lay next to me removing the towel covering his enormous bulge. I gasped to think that  was in me.

"Hopefully there are no more interruptions. Are you ready baby?" Lorenzo asked.

"More than ever." I said very excitedly. Lorenzo then continued his "passionate work".

--------An Hour Later--------

Lorenzo and I lie side by side under the white bed sheets. We both were panting and exhausted. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Oh, Lorenzo! That was amazing!" I said breathlessly. He honestly knew how to handle a girl.

"You are my first, Maria." Lorenzo said panting. "And my only." he said as he kissed my cheek.

"What do you mean by your only?" I asked.

"I want you to be the only one. No one else can make me as happy as you make me. What we just did was the best time of my life. And I'm happy I spent it with you, Maria." Lorenzo said.

I didn't know what to say, I just smiled. Lorenzo made me feel like I was the only girl in the world, which was an amazing feeling. I honestly doubt I was the first girl he's slept with. He's so gorgeous and I'm pretty sure any and every girl would sleep with Lorenzo. I wish I wasn't forced to sleep with Alan. I don't even know if Alan wore protection. Oh my god. If he didn't, I could be pregnant. What if Lorenzo didn't wear protection? Oh my goodness! I am so screwed!

"Maria, are you okay? You've been staring off-"

"Did you use protection?" I asked, cutting Lorenzo off.

"Umm... Yeah." Lorenzo said with an unconvincing tone.

"Lorenzo, don't lie to me. Now did you use protection when we fucked?" I asked sternly.

"I didn't use protection, Maria. I am really sorry. You're the only girl I slept with. I want to start a future with you." Lorenzo said. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what I could say. Lorenzo was a god, but I think it was too soon to start a future, with kids. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, I'm just not ready for them.

"If I get pregnant and you're the dad, we're both committed to keep the baby healthy and alive. We both will be committed parents." I stated.

"I know. I will be a good father to the child. I never knew my dad, and I want our baby to know who I am and I want the baby to know that I will always be there. My father walked out on my mother and I when I was seven. He cheated on her and left us with a crummy old apartment building. He was our only source of money. We had no food and we often starved days. He ended up going to jail a few months ago, before you and I met, and he asked me to bail him out. I'm never going to be a father like him. I'm going to be the best father to our children." Lorenzo said.

Tears strung from my eyes. I haven't heard anything more sad than his story. I gave Lorenzo a tight hug. My tears wet his bare shoulder. Lorenzo grasped my hands tightly, and put them against his bare chest.

"Please don't cry Maria." 

"I'm so sorry Lorenzo." I said in between sobs.

"It's okay Maria." Lorenzo said smiling. He dried my tears with his thumbs. Lorenzo then lifted me on top of him and gently rocked me. I slowly fell asleep in his arms.

The sun was shining bright. The grass was greener than ever and flowers were blossoming everywhere. In the middle of the beautiful scenery, there was an aisle and two rows of benches. The  benches seemed to be made out of very thick vines. The vine benches were filled with people, people I knew. Concetta, Grace, Alan, Giovanni, Amelia, Agnesia and Vinnie. Lorenzo stood at the end of the isle standing next to a priest.

I appeared to be in a white scalloped dress. It was beaded and looked like it was the same one from my other dream. I was getting married to Lorenzo!? This was a dream I definitely wanted to come true! But then my happiness went away when I noticed Carla in a dress sewn by angels. It looked very expensive. Why the hell would Carla show up at my wedding?

Carla did wear something I wasn't. A crown. She wore a crown with many flowers on it. It also had a veil on it. Was she getting married to Lorenzo?

"Maria, what the hell are you doing at my wedding!?" Carla screamed.

"This is my wedding! You're not going to ruin my day." I shouted.

We both raced down the aisle to get to Lorenzo. We both were face to face with Lorenzo.

"Lorenzo, tell this bitch that me and you are getting married!" Carla shouted at Lorenzo.

"Lorenzo, I thought this was our wedding! We've done everything!" I argued. 

Carla tried to yank my hair, but I slipped under and I got to Lorenzo. I gave him a kiss on his warm lips. 

"Maria, I don't love you. I love Carla." Lorenzo said.

Lorenzo and Carla then kissed and were announced husband and wife. I ran far away from the wedding ceremony. I ran to a lake. I jumped in without holding my breath. So long life.

I woke up with tears streaming down my face. I realized I was still in Lorenzo's arms. According to my dream, he doesn't love me and he never did. Maybe this is just paranoia. I should be more careful around Lorenzo.

====================

Hey everyone!!! Thanks for reading Chapter 18 of Lorenzo! I really appreciate everyone who reads my stories!!!:) Also be sure to check out Sapphire's Revenge! Thanks for reading Lorenzo and have an awesome day!!!