Lorenzo- Chapter 6: A New Face

I woke up to see Vinnie next to me in his king sized bed. He looked so peaceful asleep. I smiled at him, caressing his face. He smiled and widened his eyes at me. Then, I peered down at my messed up and wrinkled tank and straightened it out. My curly brunette hair was a mess. I took a black pony tail holder off my wrist and tied up my hair.

"Good morning, babe." Vinnie said, sitting himself up on the bed. He leaned over to me and kissed me on the cheek. He then inched closer to kiss my lips. My lips trembled as our lips brushed against each other. Vinnie was only four years older than me, and he was a wonderful kisser.

"Babe, we're having a friend of ours over today. The man's name is Alan. He's been working with the family business and he's a great friend of Giovanni, Lorenzo and me. He will be here within two hours so if you need to get ready, you might want to." Vinnie was right, I needed to get ready.

I left his perfectly organized room. Giovanni and Lorenzo were at the kitchen table. Giovanni looked focused as he was reading the newspaper.

Lorenzo had noticed me, and smiled. "There is our new friend. How did you sleep last night with Vinnie?" Lorenzo smirked.

I immediately felt my face flush red. "We did nothing! We just kissed a couple times and went to sleep." I stated.

Lorenzo's eyes flashed some sort of emotion, sadness or jealousy, despise or joy? I couldn't tell from the way his blazing smile warmed the atmosphere. He walked up to me. Now inches away from my face, he whispered "Maria, whatever you do, you will not hurt Vinnie. He is the closest I have to a brother, don't ruin this for him. He's got a gorgeous girlfriend now. But beware of Alan. Alan is not a man of his word. He will do anything and everything to get what he wants, even if it means hurting somebody. Just please be careful." Lorenzo said as smiled at me.

Lorenzo squeezed my arm. I nodded to him then went into the bathroom. I used my blue towel from yesterday and wrapped it around myself. I quickly went in to the shower, not letting my hair get wet.

As I stepped out of the shower, I wrapped my towel back around me and went to my room. Realizing I haven't been outside the house, I peeked outside the window. It was a nice area with many cookie-cutter houses. Just as it was in Agnesia's neighborhood. I sighed. The thought of Agnesia made me want to break down into tears.

My outfit for today was some Levi's and a black shirt with gold and sequined lettering I got from PINK. Still in my bra about to put on my shirt, I felt two cold hands come from behind me.

I assumed it was Vinnie. "Hey baby, can you wait a minute please?" I asked.

His chuckle didn't sound anything like Vinnie's. My eyes shot wide open as the man held me in his tight grip putting his hands on my breasts and squeezed them. I struggled to fight back against the mystery man.

"Don't bother fighting back." The man whispered. He then licked my ear. "There is nothing to be afraid of." He said covering my mouth with his right hand. He then forced me down on the bed as he got on top of me. The man's blonde hair partly covered his ice blue eyes.

I squirmed feeling very uncomfortable. I tried to scream but then he then put a gun to my head."If you make a noise, it will be the last one you will ever make again."

Tears filled my eyes. I couldn't do anything but give up. The man left the gun by my head as he went down to take off my pink underwear. My mouth remained shut as I slowly reached for the gun. The man started to kiss my inner thighs, not paying attention to what I was doing. His kissing and licking made me feel erotic and made me involuntarily scream. As soon as I had the gun in my reach, I hastily got it up to both of my shaking hands, and fired at the man. The man fell backward both hands on his wounded knee.

Lorenzo and Vinnie both came into my room at the time, with guns in their hands. They both looked stunning. Lorenzo was wearing a blue button down that made his blue eyes pop. Vinnie was wearing a navy and white horizontal striped button down shirt. We all aimed at the man.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Vinnie asked pissed.

The man said, "She simply wanted me to fuck her."

"Bullshit!" Vinnie blurted outraged.

"Never fuck around with my girlfriend again you motherfucker!" Vinnie screamed enraged and shot the man's brains out.

Vinnie and Lorenzo both quickly came up to me and hugged me tight. "Are you alright, dearest?" Lorenzo asked.

"I'm fine, thank you Lorenzo." Lorenzo then took the body somewhere else. Vinnie stayed with me in my room. His copper eyes scanned my body, then they met with my eyes.

"What did he do to you?" He asked me.

My hands were shaking out of control. Vinnie noticed and held them tightly. "He touched me, and licked me places." I cried feeling my tears sting my cheeks.

"Then that motherfucker deserved to die." Vinnie stated. He then pulled me in for a hug.

"Thanks Vinnie. A guy has never stood up for me like that. I never met a guy with so much passion. That was the most passionate thing I ever witnessed. Thanks for saving me. I don't know how I can repay you." I said.

"Maybe later, you and I could rock the bed." Vinnie stated suggestively.

"Maybe." I winked.

"That reminds me, Alan will be here shortly. You better get your clothes on." He said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, and left the room. I then changed into my planned outfit.

Five minutes later, someone knocks on the door. I came out of my room and stood by Vinnie as he opened the door. A handsome man stepped into the house. He smiled at me as his amber eyes gazed at me.

Vinnie walked up to the man and did that half-shake half-hug guys do. "Hey man, how have you been?" Vinnie said as he greeted the man.

"I've been great, long time no see. Who's this pretty lady?" the man asked.

"This is Maria, and Maria this is Alan. Maria is my girlfriend, Alan." Vinnie said putting his hand around my waist pulling me closer.

Alan grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Maria."

"Maria, the boys and I got some business to work on. Take this and go buy yourself something nice." Vinnie said giving me five-hundred dollars.

I hugged Vinnie. "Thanks, but I really can't take all this."

He laughed. "Oh baby its okay, I've got plenty of money. Now have fun and be safe out there."

Vinnie kissed me for ten seconds, right in front of everyone. I felt my face turn a bright shade of pink as I left the house. Vinnie treats me so great! I thought to myself. I think Vinnie and I are perfect for eachother, unless Lorenzo starts to like me. No you dumb bitch! Vinnie treats you like a queen! Stay with Vinnie. My mind hurt. I can't like Vinnie and Lorenzo. I can't believe it, but I'm actually stuck on my love life.

---------

Hey guys how was Chapter 6? Please vote comment or fan! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!