Lorenzo- Chapter 10: Black Smoke

We all rushed to Giovanni's bedside. Lorenzo gripped me tightly holding me close to him. Concetta was hugging Carla. All of us broke down into tears. I loosened my grip from Lorenzo and walked over by Vinnie. I gave him a tight hug and kissed him on his forehead. A doctor soon came in.

"Can everyone please leave? We need to take care of this deceased patient" the doctor said as she dismissed us. 

Everyone else left but Carla motioned me to talk to her. 

"What were you thinking?" She asked.

I looked at her quizzically. "What do you mean Carla?" I asked.

 "Stop talking to Lorenzo, you stupid hoe!" She said as she slapped me. 

My fists curled up. I was about to hit her, but Concetta said, "Come on girls, we need to get going!"

"You're driving, because I want Lorenzo to hold me like he held you." Carla said with an envious tone.

As soon was we got to the lobby, I said to Lorenzo. "I'm driving home." Lorenzo's smile quickly went to a frown when I said that. 

We all left the building at the same time. Lorenzo gave his mother a hug goodbye and Carla also gave her a hug. Concetta came up to me. "Come and give me a hug too, dear. You're part of the family now. I hope you tell her about the family business sometime soon, son." She said pointing a finger at Lorenzo's firm chest.

As we got into the car, Lorenzo smiled at me, but Carla gave me a dirty look. I slid into the driver's seat. Lorenzo and I made solid eye contact. I suddenly remembered the first time Lorenzo kissed me, when I was only in a bath towel. It was so hot, the way how he pushed me against the wall. I started the car and we drove off. Every time I looked by Lorenzo and Carla, she would always would look at me with her wicked eyes.

I saw Carla look at Lorenzo a few times. He didn't move or talk, as if he was in deep thought. Then she caressed his cheek. "Lorenzo are you okay?" She asked in a high-toned voice.

"Yes Maria baby, I'm okay." Lorenzo said breathlessly. I gasped at the sound of name. He said my name! I didn't ask him it. That was Carla. The next thing I see is Carla slapping Lorenzo. I stopped the car immediately and pulled over. Carla got out of the car and motioned me to come next to her. I stood next to her.

"Why the hell did he say your name?" She asked me pissed off.

"I don't know!" I yelled. It's not my fault, right?

"Shut up you whore!" Carla yelled striking me with her right hand. I fell to the ground putting a hand to my stinging face.

Lorenzo saw me on the ground and rushed out of the car. He bent down and picked me up, grasping my hips. I smiled at him as our eyes met again. Oh god, I would totally kiss him if Carla wasn't here right now. He pulled me in tight before I hid behind him.

"What the hell was that for?" Lorenzo asked yelling at Carla.

"You said her name instead of mine! Why is that?" Carla spat at him.

"Uh I.. um...." was all Lorenzo could say.

"You two have a thing don't you!?" Carla asked suspicious.

"No Carla. I love..." Lorenzo said stuttering.

"Well, who is it? That broke little whore, or a beautiful model?" Carla said conceitedly.

"Carla, I love you." Lorenzo said smiling. I was hurt. Last night he was telling me how much he loved me.

We all got back to the car. I felt tears run down my eyes. Carla was playing with Lorenzo's hair and bragging about how wealthy she was. My fists crushed the steering wheel in anger.

Carla then got out with Lorenzo, and they kissed. My fists balled and tears formed in my eyes. Carla gave me venomous look before getting back in her '13 Ford Mustang.

Lorenzo put his warm arms around me, but he was the last person I wanted to talk to. I pushed him away from me and ran inside. Lorenzo ran after me. I wasn't fast enough, and he grasped my arm. He pulled me against him but I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. I rushed in my room and locked my door.

"Ow, goddammit!" He yelled. "Maria, can I please talk to you?" he barely choked out.

"Why?" I yelled trying to hold back my tears.

"Please, just let me talk to you, please?" He asked.

I unlocked the door and followed him out in the living room. "What?" I asked, not wanting to talk to him.

"Listen to me. I do not love Carla! She's a fucking bitch! I see the way she looks at you. I want to slap the shit out of her for touching you. No one ever deserves to be hit, especially you. I will protect you from now on." He said with a smile painted on his face. It looked so fake.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

"Maria, I'm going to show you how much I love you right now." Lorenzo said getting on top of me kissing my lips. The way how he moved his lips was flawless. I kissed him twice as hard with tears rolling down my face. He then kissed me more forcefully while sliding off my shirt. I helped Lorenzo take off his Gucci jeans. I didn't know if he felt sparks while we kissed, but it was truly magical. He then brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. He began to slide off my jeans but then the door opened.

"Get your fucking hands off my boyfriend you whore!" Carla shouted. "I saw everything, and I'm going to tell Vinnie about your affair with my boyfriend you little tramp!" She aimed her gun at me.

"Go ahead, Carla. Shoot me. No one cares anyway." I said looking down. 

"I am honored to." Carla smiled.

When Carla fired the bullet, I knew this was the end for me. My life seemed to flash before my from the day I met Lorenzo to now. I closed my eyes waiting for my life to end. But then I heard Lorenzo scream in pain. He took the bullet for me! Carla and I rushed by his side.

"Get the hell away from us." Carla yelled. I took Lorenzo's gun and shot Carla in the knee.

"You fucking bitch!" Carla screamed trying to shoot me.

"I'll see you in Hell, Carla." I yelled shooting Carla in the chest. She didn't exactly die. She then shot me in the back, causing me to fall to the ground.

"Noooooooooooo!" Lorenzo yelled. He then shot Carla. That was when our little war was over. Lorenzo blew the smoke from his gun and came over by me to help me up. 

Vinnie then called Lorenzo. "That's wonderful!" Lorenzo said. "Giovanni is alive!" He said hugging me.

-------------

Shocking? How was Chapter 10 of my story Lorenzo? I hope you all enjoyed reading it! I will come out with a little POV for Vinnie of this Chapter because there are some things I need the reader to know about how Lorenzo actually feels, so check out his POV too! Thank you for reading and have an awesome day! 

P.S. Don't forget to vote/comment and/or fan! I will do the same, and if you want me to check out your stories, I will be glad to!