Lorenzo- Chapter 16: Hanging by a Thread

I was thrown to the cold concrete in the alley. Jake had overcome me. He lifted me to my feet then threw me against the wall.

"You're going to tell me a few things. If you refuse, I'll do some pretty drastic things to you." Jake said mischievously smiling and staring me up and down.

"What kind of things?" I asked.

"You're not going to be asking the questions, that's my job sweetheart." He said smirking.

Jake yanked my arm into what appeared to be a hideout. It actually was pretty nice for a hideout, despite the empty pizza boxes and half empty bottles of soda everywhere. There were ceiling fans and lighting in the hideout. There were at least three rooms in the hideout. Three men sat at a table smoking and playing cards. 

"Jake, who's the doll?" A guy with black hair asked checking me out head to toe.

"Maria, Maria Gallo. We finally have her, boys."

"What are we going to do with her, master." The other man said licking his lips.

"She's mine you filthy bastards." Jake said gripping my wrists tightly. He pulled me closer to him, so close I could feel his warm breath tickle my neck. Jake then took me to a room. In the room there was a bed and ropes. The bed had blue sheets on it and the room smelled like AXE body spray. Jake threw me on the bed and took the ropes. Jake tied a thick rope around my ankles and tied my elbows and arms behind me. Then he put another thick rope around my arms and breasts.

"And just in case you try to get help." Jake said rolling his eyes as he tied a gag around my head. Jake left my side. As he exited the room, he locked the door. I tried to release myself from the tightly restrained ropes. Every time I tried to escape, the ropes rubbed against me burning my skin. My ankle was still in pain from falling on it. Just then, a loud alarm went off, making my ears numb from the pain. I heard the men cock their guns and open the door. 

"Looks like we have another pest." Jake said.

My heart started to ache. What if that was Lorenzo out there wanting to save me? Or even Vinnie? I need someone right now. 

"Get him men!" Jake yelled. The door somewhat muffled his shouting. 

Just then I heard a gunshot. I cringed back against the headboard as I heard a second gunshot.

"I have your girl. You have to be safer around these parts. This was just too easy!" Jake said laughing. Then I heard a loud whack. 

"I'll throw him in the room. I'm going to need to interrogate both of them. Let's get some lunch first, I'm starved boys." Jake said as he unlocked and opened the door. In Jake's arms was Lorenzo. Lorenzo's soft brown hair was messy and his bangs were everywhere. A blue rag was rapped around his mouth and his body was binded with ropes. His calf was gushing blood and his face was pale. Jake threw Lorenzo on the bed with me, almost missing me. Sweat was dropping from his face.

Jake then came up to me and took off my gag. He snaked his tongue into my mouth and roughly kissed me. He shoved his tongue so far in my mouth that he almost touched the back of my throat. He slid his hands to my waist he started to unwrap the rope that had bounded my breasts. 

"Get on your knees bitch!" Jake yelled putting his fully loaded gun to my head. This is it. He can fire it at any moment know. I held my breath as I slowly shrunk down to my knees. My teeth were grinding against each other as my suspicion grew for what he wanted.

Jake unzipped his fly. He then smirked at me. "You know what I want." 

I closed my eyes as tears strung from them. "No. I can't." I said quietly.

"Do you want me to fucking kill you bitch?" He asked in a pissy tone.

"No." I said.

"Then be a good girl and put your lips against my dick. Right now." Just as I was about to give up and do his command, I heard two gun shots that alerted everyone. Lorenzo's face turned back to normal color and he smiled.

Just then, the door busted open. In the doorway stood Alan. I gasped. Jake pointed his gun at Alan, but Alan was quicker and he fired at Jake. Jake stammered back covering his shoulder where Alan shot him.

Alan ran over by Lorenzo and I. He untied the blue rag and loosened the ropes on Lorenzo. Then Lorenzo and Alan rushed by my side and freed the ropes on me.

"Renzo, take Maria and get the hell out of here!" Alan shouted at Lorenzo. Lorenzo nodded at Alan. Lorenzo put his wrists on mine and dragged me out of the hideout. The sun shone bright on the glass of the windshield of Lorenzo's car. He opened the door for me as I limped in. He pulled himself into the driver's seat. We started to drive off.

"How the hell is Alan still alive? I thought you killed him!" I shouted a little scared and uncomfortable that he's alive.

"I thought so to, but we thought wrong." 

"And why the hell is he helping us!?" I asked suspiciously.

"I made amends with him, he apologized and said he would change. I gave him another chance."

"You what!?" I screamed causing Lorenzo to slam on the brakes.

"You heard me, we talked and we're okay now. Oh Maria, I have to tell you something about Vinnie." Lorenzo said with pain in his voice.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"Vinnie, he did something. You promise you're not going to freak out?" He asked.

"Promise."

"He slept with another girl."

And just like that, all hell will break loose.

-----------------------------

This is Chapter 16 of Lorenzo. I am dearly sorry for not updating sooner!:( I've been very busy lately. Anyway I would like to dedicate this chapter to my dear friend @sarabeara168 !! She is a great friend of mine so please go follow her. As you might have noticed on my profile, Sapphire's Revenge is postponed because I have writer's block. But don't worry I will update soon I promise:) And please do read Sapphire's Revenge! Don't forget to vote comment and/or follow me! I will do the same in return. Thank you for reading Lorenzo and have an awesome day!!!!!:D