Lorenzo- Chapter 8: Lust and Passion

As Alan and I moved out of the lobby and to the elevator, Alan took out his gun again. Alan yanked my arm, and pulled me away from the elevator to the stairs. 

"We're talking the stairs. No one else takes the stairs. Plus we'll have our privacy" Alan said, jerking me close to him. His strong fists gripped firmly around mine. We walked down the creaky and narrow hallway and finally came across our room number. Room 232.

Alan slid in the card with his left hand, gun in right ready to fire if I messed up. Alan secured me in his arm. "Bitch, get on the bed." he demanded infuriated.

I did as he said as he held the gun to my head. Alan got on top off me and started to kiss me. His lips were smooth. He kissed roughly but passionately. I left out a low moan as his kiss sent shivers down my spine. He moved his hands from my face to my hips and started to take off my jeans. I wanted to slap his hand away but I was afraid he was going to shoot me.

I bit my lip and let him continue. I felt so helpless. I wanted to do something, but I was always told 'If at gun point, do anything to survive'.

Alan snuck his cold hands into my shirt and touched my breasts. He took off my shirt. Alan then unhooked my bra and continued to kiss me. Alan then grabbed my butt and squeezed it as he took off my pink panties. He moved his hands to my inner thighs and started to kiss it. He moved his tongue within my area and went back and fourth. It caused me to involuntarily scream.

He then took off his jeans and shirt revealing his tan muscular body. He then took off his boxers and slid his forbidden member into my area. I gasped as he pulled in and out.

Alan then went harder and faster, and I couldn't constrain my screaming. He then stopped. He got off of the bed and went to get something. I felt tears running down my face. Good bye purity.

I noticed that Alan had not been back within ten minutes. This was my chance to escape, I thought. I quickly got on my clothes. Luckily, we were on the second floor. A thirty foot jump shouldn't kill me. I made up my mind to escape through the window.

I cautiously opened the window. Getting into position to jump, the hotel room door flew open. Alan stood there with staring at me with his heinous eyes.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Alan yelled. He had his pistol in his right hand, bringing it up closely to his angelic face. 

"Getting my ass away from you, you sick monster!" I yelled jumping out the window. The fall seemed to take forever when it had only been seconds. I landed in someone's arms, bridal style. Lorenzo's arms. I smiled at him.

"Thanks Lorenzo! How did you find me?" I asked.

"Well the boys and I made sure when we got here that we would always want you to be safe so we put a tracker in your phone so we will always know where you are, especially when in danger."

"Thank you." I said while giving Lorenzo a kiss on the cheek. 

"What happened to you?" Noticing my tears and wiping them away.

"I'll tell you later once we get the hell out of here." I said.

"Maria, I have something important to tell you. A few things actually. First is that Vinnie and Giovanni are safe and sound in the hospital. Another thing is Carla and I are getting married!" He said excitedly.

My heart sank. Lorenzo, getting married? That damn Carla. She was always prettier than me anyway. At the same moment, Alan jumped out of the window. He landed in some bushes, but quickly evaded getting stuck. He then took his aim and shot me in my leg then dashed across the parking lot. 

"That asshole is not getting away that easy." Lorenzo said taking his gun out of his jacket and shot Alan in the head. Alan fainted on the ground. Lorenzo and I bolted to where Alan lie. Alan moved trying to get up, but Lorenzo put his gun to Alan's head. 

"You will never touch Maria or fuck around with my family again you asshole!" Lorenzo said shooting Alan in the heart. Blood escaped Alan's body. I gave Lorenzo a tight hug and kissed him for saving me. Lorenzo then had a huge smile on his face. Lorenzo and I left the hotel immediately not wanting to leave any tracks of evidence.

Lorenzo and I were sitting in his truck in silence. "So tell me Maria, what did Alan do to you?" Lorenzo asked with acrimony in his voice. Lorenzo was obviously pissed off.

"He took my virginity." I said biting my lip. I tried not to cry. I wanted to stay pure until I was married.

"Did he use protection?" Lorenzo asked, his face flushed with anger.

"I don't know. After he touched me, he immediately started to- you know." I said hiding my face in shame.

Lorenzo pulled over. He punched out his window with his bare hand. "That motherfucker! I'm happy I killed him. I can't believe he would do that to Vinnie! I am so sorry this happened to you Maria." Lorenzo said.

His eyes locked on mine, reminding me of when we first met. He caressed my face. Lorenzo then kissed me on the cheek. Then he held my face in place as he kissed me on the lips. He kissed me passionately and pulled me closer to him. I unbuckled my seat belt trying to move closer. He unbuckled his. We moved to the back seat, and things started to get more intense. He positioned himself on top of me, heavily making out. I pushed him away. 

"Lorenzo, we can't do this! Your engaged, and I have a boyfriend who has done a lot for me! I am so sorry Lorenzo."

Lorenzo smiled at me. "And I'm sorry too." He said as he continued kissing me. I couldn't pull away this time. He was an amazing kisser.

After twenty minutes of passionate kissing, Lorenzo then pulled away. "We do not speak of what happened to anyone. Especially Vinnie or Carla.  To be honest, I don't think I love Carla anymore. When I kiss her, it doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel the same when I kiss you. When I kiss you, I feel like I've been kissed by an Angel from Heaven. I want this moment to last forever." He said.

"Lorenzo, we shouldn't do this. I feel the same way, but I also love Vinnie. And your engaged! You should be happy with Carla." I said.

"I'm so sorry Maria. We need to start driving back, it's two in the morning." Lorenzo said feeling embarrassed.

I put my hand on his knee. "We're doing this for the best. Trust me, you still love Carla, and I still love Vinnie. What we just did proves that we are in love with our loved ones."

"Maria, will we have a chance in the future?" Lorenzo asked pessimistically.

"Maybe Lorenzo. But it all depends on whether you marry Carla, and it depends on my relationship with Vinnie. Trust me, we will figure this out in time." I said consoling him.

I just realized this could have been my chance with Lorenzo. What have I done?

---------

Chapter 8! Remember to vote/comment and/or fan me! Thank you for reading and voting for Lorenzo! So far it's becoming a great story. It's fun to write and all my friends love it, so I thank you all for reading it. Don't forget to check out Sapphire's Revenge, another story by me. Also, go check out @teenagekickers5 stories! She is another great friend of mine. Again, thanks for reading, and have a fabulous day!