Lorenzo- Chapter 3: Handsome Little Liar

My hands started to shake uncontrollably.  Kissing Lorenzo?  I couldn't.  I never had my first kiss, but I didn't want Lorenzo to know that. I opened my mouth to say something, but Lorenzo cut me off.

"Only if you want to, angel". He smiled that flawless smile of his and winked at me.

"I'm afraid that I'm going to have to pass." I fake smiled.  I really wanted to.

"We'll see." He winked again. I looked around the room with beautiful paintings hung.

"Where are we, Lorenzo?" I asked.

"Welcome to Nevada, doll." He said with a huge grin plastered on his stunning face.

"We're here already?!" I asked more excited than ever.

"Yes!" He then wrapped his warm arms around my waist and pulled me in close. He looked deep into my brown eyes and smiled, letting his beautiful white teeth shining perfectly among his curved lips. I extended my arms over his shoulders and let my hands caress his flawlessly sculpted face and pulled him in closer. He looked at my lips wanting to get closer.  Then to break the silence, Vinnie and Giovanni come rushing in the room. Lorenzo and I quickly pulled away from each other.  I could feel myself blushing.

"What were you guys just doing?" Vinnie asked looking very shocked.

I made up a quick excuse to cover for Lorenzo and I. "Oh, we were just having a little staring contest, that's all."

"Yeah, sure, more like make out contest!" Giovanni yelled chuckling.

"You better not be screwing around with another girl Lorenzo.  My little sister will be mad at you!" blurted Vinnie. 

"Um sister?  I didn't know you had a sister Vinnie." I said giving Lorenzo a glare.

"Yeah and she's a model! She's beautiful.  Her name is Carla.  She has had a crush on Lorenzo ever since he joined the-"

"Quiet you fool!  Carla and I don't have anything serious going on.  We just had a few great times in the past." Lorenzo said, red in the face

"Yeah sure Lorenzo, like we haven't noticed the pink roses you got her on her twentieth birthday!" Vinnie said winking at Lorenzo.  "And she's coming here tonight!"

I shifted uncomfortably.  "I'm not feeling well." I lied. 

"Let's leave boys and give our new girl some space." Giovanni said as they all cleared out of the room. New girl? Well whatever that meant.  I now know that Vinnie has a sister, who happens to have a thing with Lorenzo.  I almost made Lorenzo a cheater.  I can't believe he played me like that. I looked at the clock realizing it was only eleven o'clock in the morning.  I went back to sleep to clear my mind.

------------

Three hours later, I woke up.  I decided it would be a good idea to get a shower.  I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a blue towel from the little cabinet beneath the sink.  My hair was a curly mess and my makeup was smeared.  I got undressed and turned on the faucet for the hot water.  I stepped into the porcelain shower.  I felt the soothing sensation as the hot water ran down my back.  I then massaged the shampoo and conditioner into my wavy brunette hair.  Then I washed my body with lavender scented body wash.

After twenty minutes of showering, I then stepped out of the shower.  I placed a wet foot on the floor and I slipped backwards falling hard on my butt. I screamed in pain.  Lorenzo came rushing into the bathroom.  Trying to cover up as much as I could, with no towel around me, it was very hard.  Lorenzo slammed the door behind him and locked it. It was only me and him.  His eyes scanned my wet and naked body.  

"Can you help me up, please?"  I asked him, trying to get him to quit drooling and help me.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Sorry Maria, but your body is truly.. Amazing!" Lorenzo handed me my blue towel.

"Thanks.." I said as I wrapped my towel around myself.  I gave him a hug. Lorenzo pulled me in very close.  This time,  he bent down and kissed me. Enjoying the kiss,  I kissed him back harder and more passionate. He moved his hands along my curves and forcefully pushed me against the wall.  There was a loud bang as a result. Still kissing me Lorenzo caressed my face and kissed me very passionately.  The door then flew open.  

"Is everyone alright?!" Vinnie asked. Vinnie just stood there, staring at Lorenzo embracing me. "What were you two doing?" he asked suspicious.

"Vinnie, I was just helping the poor girl up". Lorenzo said as an excuse. Lying was going to get us no where.

To be continued...

---------------------

How was it? Unexpected right? Please tell me what you think! Also, vote/comment and/or fan me! Thanks for reading!