Lorenzo- Chapter 17: Sweet Surrender

"HE WHAT?!" I yelled to the top of my lungs. Oh no, I wasn't mad, I was pissed. And not just pissed, I was furious.

"Hey, you promised you weren't gonna freak out." He said in a calm voice, gripping my hand. I didn't wanna keep calm! I looked out the car's window and scowled.

I yanked my hand away. "I can't believe he would do that to me! That backstabbing, cheating liar!" I yelled punching the window.

Lorenzo chuckled, "And you're the one to talk? You both are guilty!" He said, no need to prove his point. We both cheated, and I do feel guilty for my actions. I felt like I loved Lorenzo more though. I can't help my actions around Lorenzo.

"I have done some pretty bad things since I moved to Nevada. I think I should be away from everyone again." I confessed. I rested my head on my hand and leaned against the car window.

"You're not going anywhere Maria. You're not even going to leave my side. I don't want anything bad to happen to you." Lorenzo said as he placed his strong hand onto my knee. I smiled as his touch comforted me. This moment in my life was a time where I needed a lot of comforting.

As Lorenzo pulled up to a red light, I stopped resting on the window and sat up straight. Lorenzo's hand was still on my knee, making my smile grow wider. I snuck my hand on top of his. Lorenzo immediately took sight of this and he laughed.

"Oh Maria, you don't know how I feel when you touch me." He said smiling.

"Oh really, how do you feel?" I asked with a flirtatious tone.

"That's a secret." He said winking at me. I turned my head to the opposite direction and smiled.

Then the red light turned to a green light, signaling Lorenzo to drive ahead. I looked down at Lorenzo's leg. It was wounded from a bullet. 

"Lorenzo, we should get you to a hospital. Your calf looks really bad!" I said worried as I examined the wound.

"I'll go later. I just want to get us home right now." Lorenzo said. I decided for the rest of the car trip to fall asleep.

It was a chilly night. The street lights were still on. It was dark and mysterious, and there was no one around. Anything can happen. The moon was shining brighter than ever, leaving the building windows with a glow. The cool air blew, causing my hair to tangle. Just then, it started to snow. Snow? In the middle of Spring? This was strange. I took a step onto a stone bridge. I walked across as I looked at the water. I stopped in the middle and glanced down and the beautiful river. The water reflected the moonlight.

Looking down I realized I was wearing a white dress the fell to my ankles. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever worn! The dress was beaded and it looked as if it was a wedding dress.

I looked to my right and I noticed there was a man. The man had a perfect muscular figure. His body was toned and tan. He reminded me of someone I knew. He smirked as if he noticed me looking at him. 

"I've been waiting for you for too long." The man said. 

"Wait what?" I asked. The man pulled me in tightly, gently kissing me.

"You know who I am." The main said. I couldn't make out his face but there was something about his voice that sent shivers up my spine. I somehow knew him. The man then made his way up to my lips. I then realized who this man was. Vinnie. Strange how Vinnie wants to be kissing me in my dreams but then he cheats on me. I closed my eyes. I then felt a sharp pain through my neck and shoulder. Vinnie backed up and left me clueless, then ran off. It finally hit me that he had stabbed me with a dagger. I felt stray tears pour from my eyes. 

"Maria, wake up!" Lorenzo said, awakening me.

"What?!" I asked, grouchy. I looked around to see that Lorenzo and I were inside somewhere. A hotel room to be exact. I was resting on a comfortable bed. Lorenzo was laying down next to me.

"You're crying." Lorenzo said, wiping my tears with his thumbs. His touch made me tremble. Lorenzo smiled at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked with his comforting voice.

"Y-Yes. I just had a bad dream." I confessed. 

"How about I make you feel better?" Lorenzo asked in a seductive voice. Lorenzo kissed my neck. Then he stroked my sides and brought his lips to mine. 

"Yes." I said pleading and surrendering. I lost all control as Lorenzo made his way down to my, you know.

----------------------

A/N

Okay so this probably wasn't too good of a chapter but I hope you all like it:) Please check out Sapphire's Revenge, which is sorta postponed but it still can be read:) Please vote, comment and fan me please! I will do the same:) If you would like me to check out a story of yours, just comment and I'll check it out:) Okay enough of my blabbering!! Have a great day everyone:D