chapter 4

##Damon p.o.v##
We all looked at the little girl named Samantha then nodded at Stefan to call klaus. I wonder who her dad is. We already know Elijah is her uncle so lets hope it is not klaus."Hello klaus we just want to say we opened the coffin." Stefan said on the phone." Give to phone to the girl so I know it's her." Klaus said. Stefan sighed before giving the phone to the girl."Sweetie is it you?" We heard klaus say. Yo say im shocked was an understatement i was i don't know any more klaus never talked like that to anyone. I looked at sam to see her eyes all glossy and a smile on her face."yes sir it's me where are you i want to see you these people are saying Uncle Lijah is dead." She said quietly."Don't worry Uncle Lijah is on his way to get you ok I'll see you soon give the phone to Stefan please." Klaus said firmly "ok bye ill see you soon." She said handing the phone over to Stefan."I swear if you hurt one hair on her little head you will be dead." He said harshly."oh i don't know we could just do this." He said before throwing a stake into her leg."AHH DADDY!" She yelled falling to the ground Jeremy quickly went to her side pulling out the stake,before giving her a big hug."what did you do to her i swear to god Salvatore." K laus said growling."by Klaus." Stefan said hanging up."Now what do we do brother Elijah is on his way to get her." I said" put her in the basement for now." He said calmly."no please i just want my dad thats all i want." Sam said you could tell she was trying not to cry just by hearing her voice." Yeah i don't think that would be needed im here now." We all whipped around to see Elijah standing there. "LIJAH!" She yelled running into his arms."If you guys hurt her one more time i won't promise your safety." With that he left. I whipped my head to the group."WHAT THE HECK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SHE WAS JUST A LITTLE KID!" I yelled outraged. " a kid who was alive for 1000 years and Klaus weakness. Just imagine what would happen if we had her he would be weak he would do anything for her." He explained." Stefan still she was a kid you saw how scared she was original or not she was a kid." Elena said before walking away with everyone." Yeah Brother a little girl who was scared and when she saw you you could she excitement in her eyes now you would only see fear. Think about that." With that i left.