• girls night and date night •

• chapter twenty three •

(It's funny how you guys think that June is a lesbian) AND OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY I'VE BEEN SLACKING ON THE TIME OF MY UPDATES I WILL TRY HARDER :)
==============================================================================

June's P.O.V.

"Are you almost done?" I whined impatiently, my fingers tapping on the arm rests of the wheelchair I was forced to sit in.

Why the fuck do I even have to sit in this?

I groaned, tossing my head back but to be met with the beady blue eyes of my nurse.

She was at least a hundred with millions of wrinkles on her body, crazy gray hair, a shaky voice, and with her hunchback. I hated her.

"Y-our pa-parents are al-almost d-d-done, hun. B-be pa-p-patient" the nurse shakily cooed, reaching her wrinkly hand up to pat my forehead.

I automatically wrinkled my face into disgust, jerking my head back up, sending a glare at the old lady.

She only chuckled quietly before wrapping her hands back around the handles.

"Oh, June. Stop being so dramatic! Remember that you're having a girls night with Lia!" my mother chirped happily, passing the pen back over to my father and coming over. She soothingly stroked my pink colored hair. Giddiness coursed through me -- I was finally back with my best friend. And I was going to keep her like that.

"I liked your blonde hair, sweetie" she softly commented, weaving her fingers through my hair.

I swatted her hands away, glowering at her. "I don't care. Hurry up and finish the papers please so I can leave and get ready for Lia's and I's girls night!" I demanded, crossing my arms and leaning back into the wheelchair.

My mother sighed but nodded, heading back to my father.

==

"Home sweet home!" my father announced loudly in the house, dropping the duffel bags.

"Coffee, babe?" my mother sweetly asked, taking my father's hand and dragging him towards the kitchen already, my father laughing.

I gagged in disgust but my phone rang loudly.

I pulled it out of my pocket, seeing the caller ID and slipping outside to answer it.

"What's up?"

"What's the plan again?"

"Really --"

"Shut the fuck up. I'm only asking to be sure so we don't fuck this up, you selfish little bitch."

"You better shut your mouth, fool, or I'll come and beat some sense into you."

"Oh, please. Now, tell me."

"Lia and I are having a girls night at exactly 7 o'clock. But, I know for a fact that she has a date with Jared right after. After our night, she'll be coming over to pick up Jared. Use that time wisely -- I don't need that nigger trying to take Lia away from me so I want him completely gone."

"Damn, you sound lesbian as fuck."

"Fucking dick. She's my best friend and he's the one that took her away from me. I want that nigger gone and gone forever!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear and ended the phone call, smiling madly before stuffing my phone back into my pocket.

==