• suspension and more sneakouts •

• chapter twenty one •

I am so sorry this update is like 30 minutes late !! I was watching YouTube and lost track of time (I totally wasn't watching hot guys talk . . .) lol I hope you enjoy !

==============================================================================

June wailed out in pain, clutching her bleeding nose that was spurting out blood like a running faucet.

"You want to fight my boyfriend -- you fight me!" I threatened angrily, pouncing on her. My heart was pounding in my ears as my hands clenched into fists, pounding punch after punch to her bitchy face, grasping her pink colored hair into my hands.

June tried to throw in a couple of punches here and there but she finally gave up, becoming a lifeless rag doll as I beat her into unknown pulp.

"Holy shit!"

"Dude! Get Mr. Chow!"

"Fuck! Lia is a damn savage!"

As I was on June, I hadn't noticed the large crowd disappearing inside of the school. The familiar shoes clacked against the concrete as the principal stormed towards us, his almond shaped eyes flaring with anger.

I only briefly glanced at Mr. Chow, making it quick, I pinned her skinny arms besides her head. I spat into her face, too, sneering, "Don't you ever spit on my boyfriend. Try me again, June. I dare you."

Firm hands snatched me away from my ex-best friend. I suddenly felt a madness feeling rush through my body as I wriggled and began to screech at the unconscious June. Far off in the distance, sirens blared, nearing quickly. "Try me again, June! Do it! You wanted to fight so we will fight --" I was cut off by Mr. Chow's hands clamping over my mouth and dragging me towards his office.

He shoved open his door, tossing me to the chair near his oak desk. "Sit, be still, and quiet" Mr. Chow ordered, walking over to his desk and falling onto the black leather office chair.

I stared at my blood stained knuckles, gagging as I wiped June's blood on a couple tissues I found on his desk.

"What made you hit June, Lia? You know I don't tolerate fighting." Mr. Chow said, popping his knuckles and staring intensely at me with his dark brown eyes.

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

I rolled my eyes, biting harshly on my bottom lip to contain the irritated scream. "You are suspended for 2 weeks. I will be notifying your parents and they will be aware of what is happening. You are dismissed" Mr. Chow ordered, flicking his hand towards the door to gesture for me to leave.

I shoved my chair back. "What the fuck? June doesn't get anything? She fucking insulted my boyfriend and she was going crazy! Are you serious?!" I bursted angrily, my hand swiping out to knock down a couple of awards placed neatly on his desk. Once they had made contact with the floor, they easily snapped in half.

"Cheap ass awards" I muttered to myself before looking up to meet my principal's beady eyes.

They narrowed dangerously close, standing up as he towered over me. His fist rammed down on the desk, shaking every possible thing on it. "Make that 3 weeks with 10 hours of community service" he growled. "Now, get out."

What the fuck? Can he even do that?

I clenched my fists and bit the inside of my cheek so hard, feeling the metallic taste of blood flood my mouth.

I yanked open the door and stomped out of the office, shoving past a freshman hobbling to the health room with a skinned knee.

I ripped open the bathroom door, slipping inside as I locked it to ensure no one could enter.