• breaking down and blank emotions •

• chapter fifteen •

A/N : Thank you for the 400+ views, 100+ votes, and 100 comments ! I appreciate everything you guys do to the smallest comment and to making the biggest grin on my face possible :D

==============================================================================

His large hands gripped my hips, pulling me closer until I was straddling his lap.

A gentle moan escaped from deep down my throat, my hands dancing over his clothed chest.

Jared grunted and pulled away, ripping his shirt off and tugging at the bottom of my t-shirt. I immediately understood and slipped my shirt off before crashing my lips to his again.

His large hands wandered up and down my upper body, groping my breasts. Jared's thumbs ran over the thin material of my bra, my nipples becoming perky. I gasped, pressing my lips harder against his.

Jared's lips moved lower to the area between my earlobe and neck and began to suck and bite, licking as he created a dark hickey.

I tilted my head for better access, my lips parted and soft moans escaping as he continued the assault on my neck.

My hands curled around Jared's jaw and brought him back up, needy to feel his hot lips against mine.

Jared didn't decline, as eager as me. "Fuck, Lia" he murmured against my lips, squeezing my ass harshly and biting my lower lip. I moaned loudly, pressing my core to his erect dick, slowly grinding against it. I threw my head back, pleasure shooting throughout my body.

He groaned, his fingers digging into my bare skin as he pressed harder on my hips.

As he leaned in to kiss me, the door was slammed open by the twins.

Their tiny mouths were dropped open as they saw the position we were in.

I awkwardly cleared my throat, scampering off of his lap.

Jared glared at his two little brothers. "Junior and Jaleel! What did I say about knocking?" he yelled, frowning.

I licked my lips and tasted vodka and Jared. Something I wouldn't mind tasting 24/7.

I shook my head, clearing my head.

Junior and Jaleel looked terrified as their older brother shot them another glare, running off back to their room again.

"Um," I started but Jared immediately cut me off.

He rubbed his large hands across his face and sighed as he stood up and towered over my small frame. "I think you should go" Jared informed me, his face blank of any emotion.

I swallowed thickly, searching his face or eyes for anything.

I sighed when I didn't find anything, "Okay, whatever" I mumbled, trying to ignore the aching in my heart.

I fought back the tears as they misted my eyes. I pulled my shoes on and ripped my keys off from the coffee table near the doorway.

I stumbled to my car and I leaned against it, biting my arm to hold back the scream and earth racking sob threatening to come up.

Tears gushed out of my eyes, a whimper releasing from my lips.

"Fucking Jared" I muttered angrily, allowing the tears to spill out as I broke down, sobbing and crying.

I was hoping Jared to come out but guess what? He didn't and I laughed through my tears, somehow knowing he would never come out.

==

HA. Y'all thought everything/everyone was going to be happy. YA, SIKE, LMAO. SORRY BOO (no seriously sorry guys but that's life/reality :(( ) hope you enjoyed it though xD