Next week and next life

" Mari, are you okay?" Oliver asked me, walking me to the canteen. 

" Yea." I nodded, smiling at him. 

We were walking to get something to eat before revising and all of our normal lessons.  We usually take German and French, English and Chinese, Math, Science and Art for junior grades and the senior grades are usually studying the languages and Math and Science, also technology. 

" What do you have later?" Oliver asked me as we sat down by our fellow teammates. 

Jason sat at the far end of the table with Bertha who was still grumpy at me, they were talking about something and Bertha pointed at me. It must be about me.  I sighed, trying to ignore the fact that everyone was talking about something and half of them were looking at me.  

A week passed quickly, I did well in most of my classes and passed in all of the trainings.  I quickly became first in all of the Senior groups and quickly outdid most of the agents in the agency.  Finally it was the day for selecting the leaders of the teams.

" Tasha, Isabelle,  Chris, Hannah, Jack, Perry, Donnie, Mahan and Marina." Mr Ryder said smiling at us. 

He motioned for us to go up the stage and we did.  People stared at me as I stood next to the other seniors. 

" So they will be in charge for the exercises and they will lead you through missions." Mr Ryder told us. 

As I walked back to the dorms, I grinned. 

Maybe this won't be so bad after all.