Chapter 28: Always the Same

HERE YOU GO FANS!!! Sorry for the long wait... but have had some very big issues lately... and thanks for youer patients!! Love & Hugs to all of you!!

******WARNING... THERE IS SEXUAL PERVYNESS IN THIS CHAPTER... BUT NOT TOO MUCH******

***********************************

Recap chap 27:

"Where does this leave us? I mean, were still friends right?" I asked with trepidation, fearing the answer that I was about to get in response.

"Were still friends, just without the benefits apparently. Let's sleep on it. We'll talk about it in the morning." He murmured and yawned in exhaustion. I couldn't blame him, I was exhausted too. Emotions are a bitch!

"I really do love you." I mumbled pressing my ear into his chest to hear the gentle, calming thrum of his heart.

"I know, and I love you too." Those were the last words I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

***********************************

Chapter 28: Always the Same

My body was depressed by his weight while his naked erection slowly ground between my legs. This caused tingles of desire that emanated from my peaches to shoot through my body. I stared up into stunning white blue eyes and moaned when he continued to rub his hardness against my opening. I wanted to feel him inside me again. It felt like it had been forever when it had only been a few months. But that was a long time to go with feeling his naked sexy body pressing inside me.

It was a sensation so powerful and pleasurable that I wished it could have lasted forever. I felt the moisture as it built up in me and I succumbed to my sexual desires. Without warning, Fenix thrust his shaft into me. I wasn’t surprised by this, because he always caught me off guard and I loved that he always wanted to be in control.

His mouth moved down my body as he worked, sucking hard on my neck. He moved to my breasts and took a nipple into his mouth, while kneading the other with his hand. His tongue trailed circles around my hardened nipple and he bit it playfully before he caressed his hands down to my hips.

He thrust deeper into me and I raised my hips to meet his and burrowed deeper onto his length. I couldn’t help but moan loudly in response to the satisfaction I was receiving from him. I threw my head back as he plunged his long thickness into me repeatedly. He was definitely big and I loved the size of his swollen member. He held my waist firmly, keeping every inch of our sweaty bodies pressed together as we moved rhythmically.  

He bit my nipple harder and returned his hot lips to my tender neck. I felt my walls tighten around his erection and he tensed, followed by a loud moan. A pleasurable tingle of desire ran throughout my body as his long hardness slid in and out of me going deeper, harder and faster. I was so close and he felt so good, but I wanted more.

I moaned his name and pushed into him harder, bucking my hips wildly, trying to feel every inch of his thickness. My orgasm overtook me moments later as he deepened his penetration. I rolled my hips when my walls clamped onto his length and moaned so loudly that I could have shattered glass. Fenix moaned and thrust hard into me twice more. His entire body tightened and then relaxed as he released into me in spurts.