Chapter 4: Unexpected Meetings

First, there was some controversy surrounding this story. I was told that it was too sexual for wattpad ... what I have to say in reponse is that it is rated 'R' for a reason. If you aren't old enough, don't read it, or skip the sexual parts because I give fair warning... To further clear things up, Jade told Prof. Rivers that her name was Ashley, which is indeed her middle name, b/c she didn't want to give out her real one to a random stranger. Also Rivers told her his name was Fenix, which is also his middle name.

Hope that clears everything up & thanks for all the support. SORRY FOR THE RANTING.

PLEASE SHOW SUPPORT BY COMMENTING & VOTING:)

********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5: Unexpected Meetings

Thankfully I didn't have psychology today, because it was Tuesday and psych was a Monday/Wednesday/Friday class. After my last class of the day, Nash and I parted ways and I headed to the bookstore while he went to football practice. His level of enthusiasm for all things sports related was revolting at worst, maddening at best.

I fumbled through the endless stacks of books searching for 'Sex and Society'. A stupid book for a stupid teacher. Who the hell did he think he was treating me like I was some kind of pariah?

I finally found what I was looking for and of course, it was on the top shelf which was a good foot above my height. Being 5'3" tall had its disadvantages. I looked for a worker, but no one was around, so I decided to get it myself. I placed my feet on the bottom shelf to give myself a little extra height.

I stretched and strained as much as I could, but barely got a fingertip on the books. I moaned and groaned loudly, only to be caught off guard by muffled laughter.

"Is there a public place safe from your pleasure filled moaning and groaning hotness?" A sly husky voice asked. I knew exactly who greeted me. There was no need to face him. This was an unexpected meeting.

I continued to struggle to reach the stupid book. I swear I didn't know who or what I hated more, the book or the professor who insisted we have it. I think both actually.

"Here." He said and reached up, brushing my hand and pulling a book from the top shelf. He placed it in my hands and our fingers touched for a few seconds. Perhaps his fingers lingered near mine for a few seconds too long, or perhaps I was imagining it.

"Thanks bad boy, but I would have managed on my own." I responded with a light tone. I stole a glance at his face. He was truly handsome and I was extremely glad that my beer goggles hadn't failed me. I couldn't deny that he was hot and I couldn't deny that I would do him again in a heartbeat, if only he weren't my professor.

Sure, if the circumstances were different and we met again, I would definitely be getting his number! He was just that good and I am just that pathetic. But since the situation is what it is, I'm resigned to convince myself to hate him, or convince myself that he hates me... which may not be too far off.

"So, Jade... isn't that a stripper name? Let me guess, you're working your way through school by stripping." He commented, almost proud of himself, with a huge, cocky smirk on his face. What a douche! I'm not a slut and I am not a stripper. Sure, I may have casual sex with my best guy friend and some random one night stands here and there, but come on! That is just low. He is an jack-ass.

"Whatever River Phoenix in reverse." I sneered. I can be just as annoying as him. Hey, if his parents wanted to name him after a dead (RIP R.P.) 80's teen heartthrob, then there is no way I'm not using that to my advantage.