Chapter 27: Truth or Devastation, Aren't They the Same Thing?

Dedicated to the wonderfully AWESOME writerwithin... she was the FIRST to guess correctly, although many others did as well... AND she wrote a very hot and PERVY one shot for me, with me as a sexy vampire temptress, that was SO pervy... it got set to private;P So go check her out because she is fabulous!! here is the link...

http://www.wattpad.com/1593605-oneshot-lucas-steel-tied-up-crissycalabria

ha ha ha... wanna know a secret... this was written before I EVER wrote the last chapter!! ha ha ha... I've been hanging on to it because I love to torment people!!

**************************************************

Recap chap 26:

"So, who wins?" They both asked with restrained excitement. Should I tell them now or make them wait for it? What the hell, I'll go for it. I closed my eyes and yawned tiredly, before answering their eager questioning. I was too worn out to keep my eyes open or offer more than a mumbled whisper.

"I'm too tired right now, I'll tell you in the morning." With that said, I drifted off to the most peaceful and restful sleep.

*************************************************

Chapter 27: Truth or Devastation, Aren’t They the Same Thing?

 I struggled to open my eyes and surveyed the room. I was alone, and there was no hint of Nash, Fenix or even Gerard Butler. Nowhere did I see a video camera, toys or a broken bottle of chocolate sauce. I whipped the sheet off of me and noticed that I was wearing the exact same clothes from earlier this morning. Thank god, it was a dream. It was a sexy, naughty, dirty dream that made me hot as hell, but a dream. Damn! Who knew my mind could be so naughty? I’d have to remember to tell Mira about that dream because it’s just the kind of kinky thing that she would enjoy immensely. I’d heard that being pregnant can cause you to have strange dreams, but like that? I wonder what else this pregnancy is going to throw at me.

I sat up in bed, feeling decidedly dirty due to how much I was sweating during that escapade in naughty dreamland. I got up to take a fast shower and was done and dressed in comfy yoga pants and one of Nash’s t-shirts less than ten minutes later. As soon as I opened the door to the ensuite bathroom, Nash was sitting on the bed resting against the headboard staring at me with a look I couldn’t decipher.

“Damn you look good in my clothes sexy baby. You should wear them all the time, or… you could just go naked.” Nash teased and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Did he really have to put me through this shit right now? I mean, it was hard enough that I had such confused feelings and I had to make a choice between him and Fenix. But now that I wanted to talk to him about something serious, something that would most probably break him, he wasn’t taking things seriously. Not to mention that it was very difficult to look him in the eyes with visions of that pervy dream swirling in my head.