Chapter 26: A Contest or a Porn Movie

***The following chapter has a little sexual content *** If you are underage or don't want to read it... then skip the rest! You won't be missing much. This is the clean version, the dirty version is posted in my "rated R" story.

**********************************

recap chap 25:

"Nash wait. Before you answer, I have to tell you something." I responded quietly.

I had a choice to let him believe my lies or go for honesty.I opted for honesty. A twinge of guilt twisted in my stomach when I realized that Alec was right. It was time to stop the lies, even if I lost my best friend in the process. All I could do now was suck it up, tell him the truth and hope for the best.

*************************

Chapter 26: A Contest or a Porn Movie

I opened my eyes what seemed like a few hours later, and searched the bed for Nash, but he was nowhere to be found. Where the hell did he disappear to now? He was the one who wanted to talk after we snuggled, yet he left me hanging. Damn! I rolled over and looked toward the door. There was the unmistakable sound of muffled voices in the hall and then the sound of footsteps

.

The door opened and I was surprised by who I found entering the room. I wasn't surprised to see Nash because this was his house after all, but what did surprise me was the sight of that signature smirk I had come to love and those white-blue eyes that seemed to captivate me. Not only that, but some unknown but oddly familiar and handsome man carrying a duffle bag followed them into the room.

"Nash what the hell is going on? What is he doing here and who the hell is that?" I asked incredulously, while sitting up in bed and pointing a finger at Fenix first and then the other guy. He had brown hair and nice muscles from what I could tell, and he looked so damn familiar. Where had I seen him before?

"Bathroom guy is here because I asked him to come and that... is his friend." Nash responded while motioning to the guy that set the duffle bag down on the floor and began unpacking the contents.

"Hey hotness, this is my friend... Gerard Butler." Fenix greeted me with a smile and then introduced his friend. Gerard Butler? Like, the actor Gerard Butler?

"Gerard Butler?" I asked skeptically. What the hell was he even doing here? This was strange and beyond comprehension.

"Yeah, you know, 300 and all those girly movies." Fenix responded, approaching me swiftly and pressing his lips to mine hungrily. If I wasn't so confused I would have melted into the kiss and attacked his lips greedily, but I made a great effort to maintain composure, kissed him back for a few seconds and then pushed him away.

"Hey bathroom guy! It's not time yet, so back off!" Nash snarled angrily. Again I ask myself, what the hell?

"Relax runner-up, it was just an innocent kiss, it's not like I was going to bang her right this second." Fenix replied and I raised my eyebrow after hearing his comment. He chuckled lightly and then proceeded with an explanation.

"We're old friends. I met him a few years back when I was on vacation in Spain and he was on location filming. We hit it off and kept in touch. He was supposed to meet me today so we could spend some time together but when I told him what I had to do, he wanted to tag along." Fenix responded as if I had some idea of what was going on here.

"That sounds so gay." Nash chuckled and Fenix glared at him fiercely.

I was thoroughly confused as to why the hell both Fenix and Gerard Butler were currently standing in Nash's guestroom pulling random articles from the overstuffed duffle bag. When I noticed a tripod being set up by Gerard in the corner, I started to get nervous and jumped out of bed, dragging Nash over to the balcony to question him.