Chapter 3: Rivers and Waters

This chapter holds the return of bathroom guy :P

**************************************

Chapter 4: Rivers and Waters

The following day was spent making preparations for the first day back to college. I had some tough courses, like chemistry and biology, and some fluff courses like stress management and yoga, to fulfill my athletic requirements.

My only saving grace was that I had talked Nash into taking the athletics classes with me, as well as the chemistry class. He needed more credits in science, so chemistry was the winner.

Mira was in our psychology class about human sexuality. It was a ridiculous choice, but Mira begged us to take it with her. She was a psychology major and needed extra credits in the subject. It really didn't matter that much to me, it's not like I was a prude.

I only hoped that we wouldn't be watching pornos all class long. How uncomfortable would that be? Twenty horny 18 -22 year olds watching porn with some sweaty, fat old geezer of a professor, was not my idea of a good time.

Mira and I hit up the mall to get our back to school outfits. Nash stayed home because although fashion was his thing, shopping was not. No, he isn't gay, but he had a great sense of style. Of course, he was incredibly hot so he could look fashionable in a paper sack.

I picked out a short jean skirt that came to mid thigh and a see through black top and a purple tank to go underneath. Mira, being the eternal slut, picked out a very tight, although flattering, and very short, just under the butt, red dress. Oh Mira, when will you learn that you don't have to try so hard? You are gorgeous!

After our shopping excursion, we went back to the apartment to get together some last minute items for school. I was glad to be in the new place. It was much roomier than my old apartment. It had three bedrooms, one for each of us, and a large eat-in kitchen and living room. My old place was small with a single bedroom. It was cozy and had character. I used the money I had saved to pay for the rent and it was very homey.

This new place was paid for by my parents, well my portion was anyway. After I left Soren and got a restraining order against him, I had no choice but to tell my parents the truth. They felt terrible that they never saw the real Soren and practically forced me into marrying him. Serves them right! They should have paid more attention to me and actually listened to my objections.

The product of their guilt was this awesome apartment. Mr. Anderson, our family lawyer, set the whole thing up on the down low, so it would not be traced back to my parents or myself. Just one less thing to worry about where Soren was concerned.

Had he really found me? I wasn't certain that it was true. Yes, he was rich and powerful, but he didn't have everyone in his back pocket. My dad had connections too. I hoped I was safe here, at least for a little while longer. I really loved living with Nash and Mira and I would hate to think that it could all go to shit because of my asshole ex-fiancé.

I snuggled into bed after saying good night and was off to dreamland. Once again, the star of my dreams was none other than bathroom guy, Fenix. A part of me wished I had gotten his number, or could see him again. But another part felt our meeting was perfect, so anonymous and intense. I doubt that if we ever met again, it be anywhere near the same.

"So, that yoga class was awesome!" Nash commented while we walked toward our psych class across campus. Mira would meet us there just before class.

"You only think it was awesome because there were only two guys in the class and the other one was clearly gay." I responded with a laugh. Leave it to Nash to be the only hot guy in a class full of girls wearing hardly any clothes and writhing around on the floor.