Chapter 13

I woke up to someone breathing lightly next to me. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Harry sleeping next to me. I slowly sat up and looked at my phone. It was 6:39pm. Gosh! We must've been asleep for a while. I sigh and got up to finish packing. I got off the bed and saw my suitcase and my handbag already packed and ready to go. My eyes widened. Harry had already packed for me. No one has ever done anything like that for me.

I smile and laid back down on my bed. I covered me and Harry up and kissed Harry on the cheek. He smiled and chuckled out loud. I didn't even know that he was awake!

"what was that for?" he said groggily.

"for packing all of my stuff for me!" I said while kissing him on the cheek again.

He furrowed his eyebrows and spoke again.

"then what was that for" he said while opening his eyes.

"that was for helping me and being there for me when I was hurt" I said while looking into his eyes.

Then he chuckled and leaned in, and kissed my lips..

"What was that for?" I giggled while sitting up.

"That was for being an amazing friend during this cruise" he said slowly with a smirk.

I laughed and got out of the bed.

"What time is it?" I whispered while stretching

"It is ... 6:45" he sighed and changed his shirt. I nodded and went to the bathroom and changed into some jeans and a coral coloured shirt.

-------------

"So this is it I guess" Louis sighed as he came over to me and gave me a quick hug. Nodded and wiped away the small tear that had slowly cascaded down my cold cheek.

It was the end of the cruise and we were saying our final goodbyes. I had already said bye to everyone except Harry. I slowly turned to him and gave him a little nod.

He quickly paced over to me and gave me a hug while lifting my small frame off of the ground. I giggled and hugged him back. I was going to miss Harry so much. He was already such a big influence on my life now.

Harry reluctantly pulled away from our hug and place me back in the ground. He leaved down and lightly grabbed my chin so I could look up at him. I did so and without any warning, Harry kissed me fully in the lips. We moved in sink with each other. Harry lightly ran him tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly accepted. We kept at it for what see,ed like hours Neil Liam tapped Harry on the shoulder, causing him to pull away.

"Harry we have to go now" Liam said while walking away, towards the black car waiting for them.

He nodded and turned to me. "Goodbye Danielle." He whispered.

I nodded, letting the tears flow down my still cold cheeks. "Goodbye Harry" and with that, he walked away. Not even turning back once. It see,ed like he didn't even care. Or maybe he did.