Chapter 2

After unpacking my suitcase, I decided that I would take Harry up on that offer and made my way over to Harry's door. I brushed my hair over my shoulder and sternly knocked on the door.

I heard yelling and 'whooping' coming from inside the cabin. I laughed and open the door slowly. I stepped in and saw five teenage boys lying round the room.

I looked around and saw Harry. He smiled at me and walked up towards me.

"You came!" He said smiling really big at me.

"Of course I came! I wanted to meet these famous band members!" I said and looked over Harry's shoulder.

"Oh right, well that is Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis." He said pointing to each person as he said their names. I nodded and smiled.

"Hi guys, I'm Danielle .... But you can call me anything really. I don't care." I said and made my way over the lounge.

Louis stood up and made his way over to me. "I think I'm gonna call you ..... Dani" he said and gave me a hug. I laughed and nodded.

For the next 2 hours we sat around and watched tv and just talked randomly about cruises. It was getting late...and I was getting tired.

"Well guys, I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you around." I said while making my way to the door. They smiled and said goodnight.

I skipped back to my room and got changed into my pyjamas, thinking about how lovely the boys were. That's when I saw someone near the window. I gasped and they turned around. I could see the man walking towards me. I immediately felt myself stop breathing.

Then all of a sudden, he launched himself towards me. I was pushed to the ground and I hit my head on the table going down.

I could see him standing above me laughing, holding an empty bottle of beer in his hand.

A silent tear ran down my cheek. I was in so much pain. My head was thumping and All of those memories. Terrible memories! Memories that I never ever want to occur again..... Yet I know that they will.

I hobbled over the bed and cried myself to sleep.