Chapter 8

Harry POV -->

Danielle was lying in my lap. She was fast asleep when I heard a knock at the door. I carefully lifted Danielle up and walked towards the door. I opened the door and immediately fell to the ground in pain. I looked up to see an old, chubby guy that smelt like alcohol. He came back and punched me again. I eventually got up and punched him in the face twice. He kicked me in the leg and ran away down the hall of the cruise boat.

I heard a gasp and sobbing from the lounge, and I turned to see Danielle sitting there crying. She got up and ran over to me. I was bleeding from my lip and above my eye. She helped me up and went and got a wet towel. She started to wipe away the blood from above my eye, when she looked at my lip.

"I guess you won't be kissing any girls for a while" she said laughing.

"Who said a little blood was going to stop me?" I said while moving closer to her.

She nodded and looked into my eyes. I leaned in and kissed her lightly. She smiled out of the kiss. She sat there and touched her lips. She looked at her fingers and smiled. "Now I have your blood all over my lips!" she said while rubbing it off.

"Here, let me help you with that." I said while moving closer. I leaned in and kissed her. I then licked my blood of her lips. She smiled and leaned away.

"Now I have your saliva all over my lips!" she said while wiping it off. I shrugged my shoulders and got up off the ground.

"I'm sorry Harry. If I didn't refuse that guy to keep raping me, and if I didn't run away from him, then, you wouldn't have gotten hurt!" she said while hugging me.

"No Danielle, it's not your fault. You shouldn't be forced to do anything." I said while walking into the bedroom. She nodded and lay down on the bed.

"Is it ok if I sleep here again tonight?" she said innocently. I nodded and got changed. Got up and went to the bathroom. She came out and lied down on the bed and closed her eyes. I crawled into bed and grabbed her by the waist lightly. She then moved closer and buried her head into my chest. I closed my eyes and smiled. Danielle was so small and innocent. Her body fitted perfectly into mine and she was so warm and inviting. She was everything that I didn't have. She was the missing part of me.