Chapter 1

"Hi" I said walking into the elevator. There were already five people in the elevator and they were all teenage boys.

"What level are you going to ma'am?" Said one of them, who was dressed in a striped shirt and red pants, in a British accent.

"Level 23 please sir." I replied in my Aussie accent. He chuckled and pressed the button.

"We're all on that level too," another boy exclaimed, he had blond hair and blue eyes, however, he had an Irish accent.

"Oh well what are the chances," I said laughing. They all laughed as well.

Then the one with short brown hair and a birth mark on his neck stepped forward. "What's your room number. I wonder if we are near each other!?" He said while looking at the paper in his hands.

I looked at the form in my hands and located my room number in the corner. "My room number is 2377." I said showing him the number on the paper.

He nods and laughs. "And our room number is 2378!" He showed me his paper.

We both laughed and I shook my head. "Well it really is a small world isn't it. Like, out of all the people on this cruise, I had to get in the elevator with five teenage boys that are British and happen to be staying in the room next to me for the next week," I rattled of to them.

They nodded and the elevator doors opened. I got out first and dragged my heavy suitcase out of the elevator. "Would you like me to help you with your bag?" I heard a husky voice behind me say. I looked up and saw a curly haired boy with green eyes looking at me waiting to answer.

"Oh um no I think I'm fine." I said while still trying to drag it down the long corridor.

He chuckled and grabbed the handle. "I feel rude if I don't help you." He said in his low voice while walking.

I rolled my eyes, and ran and caught up to him. "You're not rude, your actually one of the politest people I've ever met. All of you boys are." I said pointing the boys walking in front of us. He chuckled and looked at me.

"You would've met other polite people other than us." He said kinder shocked.

I thought for a moment and shook my head. "Nope, you guys are definitely the most polite people I've ever met." I laughed and looked at the other guys walking in front of us. "Like, I simply stepped into an elevator and you guys weren't scared of talking to me or helping me with my bags" I said pointing to the bag that he was dragging "and I don't even know your names" I exclaimed and looked at him.

He put his hand to his forehead and laughed. "You're saying that you don't know who we are?" He said in disbelief.

"No sir, um should I, should I know you? Have we met before?" I said trying to remember if we had met before.

Harry laughed and stopped walking. "I'm Harry styles?" He said trying to jig my memory. I shook my head signalling a no. "From one direction?" He said waiting for me to recognise him.

And then I remembered! "Oh I remember! Some of my friends are obsessed with you guys in Australia! There's a song that you guys sing, and it's one of my favourite songs ever." I said and smiled sweetly at him.

"Oh is that so?...... Do you know the name of that song?" He said while continuing to walk down the long hallway.

"Umm ... I don't remember the name, but I will get back to you on that one sir." I said and winked at him.

"Well, I shall remember that ..." He said waiting for my reply. "Oh my name is Danielle, and it's very nice to meet you Harry" I said curtsying and laughing at the same time.

He laughed and stopped at my door. I slotted my card key into the door and walked in. "Well, it was very nice to meet you Mr Harry sir. And thank you for dragging my oh so heavy suitcase down the ever so long corridor." I said in a British accent.

Harry laughed and leaned against the door frame. "Well that was a very good British accent miss. But it was entirely my pleasure". He said and winked at me. I could immediately feel my cheeks burn up.

I laughed and grabbed my suitcase and placed it on my bed. Harry went to turn around but then turned back to face me.

"Ummm, would you like to come over and meet the rest of the boys? I'm sure they'd like to know your name too." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure. I'd love to meet the rest of the boys." I said taking some clothes out of my suitcase.

"Okay that's great. I'll see you around then Miss Danielle" he said with a chuckle. I laughed and nodded. "Yep. I'll see you around Mr Harry" And with that he closed the door and left.

For the next hour I preoccupied myself by putting away my clothes into the draws.