Chapter 4

I woke to whispering around me.

"What happened to her?" Said an Irish voice - Niall

"I don't know" - Liam

"She's all bruised, and so, so .... Fragile!?" I could tell that it was Louis because of his Doncaster accent.

"Guys, just let them sleep, Harry will look after her." A very deep voice said while walking out the room. Definitely Zayn. After that, I heard shuffling and then the door close. Then ... Complete silence.

I slowly opened my eyes to see me tightly snuggled into Harry's chest. He had his strong arms around my waist and his face on the top on my head.

I breathed in and slid out from Harry's grip. I slowly moved towards the end of the bed. I sat there facing the wall and examined myself. I looked at my long, tan legs which were now covered in purple bruises. I sighed and moved to my arms, which were also scattered with bruises. I slowly stood up and lifted Harry's jumper that I was wearing, and I quickly noticed that there was an open cut across my stomach. It was long, but it wasn't deep. I lightly touched the wound, and I winced and made a loud screech.

"What's wrong! What happened!?" I turned around to see a very worried Harry sitting up in bed and looking towards me.

I just sat there and shook my head while tears spilled over onto my cheeks.

"Hey hey, what's wrong love? You can tell me." Harry said while coming closer to me and wrapping me in a light hug. I slowly look up and nod my head. I look back down at my stomach and lift up the jumper to reveal the now bleeding wound. Harry's breath hitched and he slowly ran his finger near the wound to inspect it more.

"Oh my, does it hurt a lot?" Harry said in a whisper while looking straight into my eyes. I looked back into his and nodded my head with a very stern yes. I then began to cry again.

"I'll get someone to clean this for you." Harry said while calling a doctor with the cabins phone in the next room.

"Harry, please don't, I can't afford the doctors bill. They are always so expensive on cruise ships." I called to the other room while getting up off the bed. But, I got up too quickly and I felt light headed all of a sudden. I stumbled a bit and then I fell.

"Haaarrryyy...." Was the last thing that I said before I feel into complete darkness? Maybe I was dead!?