Chapter 12

(At the gym)

Danielle's POV -

As we walked into the gym, Harry went straight for the weights. I laughed and settled for just stretching. I walked over to the gymnastics bounce floor and started to do some simple stretches. After about 20 minutes of stretching, I started to do the splits all three ways. While doing this, Harry walked over and sat down opposite me.

"That's pretty impressive" he said while watching me do the splits.

"Not really. This is just basic. I can do better stuff" I said while sitting opposite him, crossing my legs.

"Show me what you can do" he said while leaning back, with his hands on the floor behind him to support his weight. I nodded and stood up.

First I did a simple round off. Harry smiled and clapped for me when I finished that one. Next I did a kart wheel front flip. Harry clapped and smiled again. Then I thought of something that would really make Harry smile.

I stood up and faced my back to Harry. I did a quick backflip using one hand, then I did a hand stand, which followed into my body bedding into the 'bridge position'. I opened my and saw how close I actually was to Harry. I had landed with my body in the bridge position over the top of Harry's body. My head was upside down, but very close to Harry's. I looked at Harry and smiled.

"Wow. That was pretty cool" he said while moving closer to my face.

"Thank you, it was." I said while looking into his upside down eyes. He smirked and placed his hand on my cheek. He leaned in and slowly kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss. All of a sudden, my arms grew weak and I collapsed onto Harry's body.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't support myself any longer" I said while laughing.

"It's okay. You're not heavy so it's alright" Harry said while helping me up and we walked back to the cabin.

When we got back to the cabin, I immediately went and had a shower. I was a little sweaty, and it really didn't smell good.

After hoping out of the shower, I got changed into my pyjamas and I hoped into bed with harry. Slowly snuggling into his chest, trying not to wake him up.