Chapter 7

Danielle POV

I woke up in Harry's bed. It was so comfortable and it smelt like him. I could always fall asleep whenever I smell Harry...it was weird.

I got up and look at the clock, it read 6:43 pm. Wow, I really have to stop sleeping, I thought to myself. I decided that I should go for a walked outside. I got up And walked to my suitcase. I opened it and pulled out a simple pair of black tights. I put them on and then decided to put on Harry's jack wills jumper. It was cold outside, so that was probably the best option for me. I got up and went out into the living room. None of the boys were there. I decided that maybe they were out having dinner. I shrugged my shoulders and walked out to the private deck area that the boys had.

It was dark outside already and the lights were on near the pool. I sighed and laid down on one of the sunbeds. Before I knew it, my eyelids were getting heavy. I slowly let myself drift off into a deep sleep.

Louis POV

I feel so bad that I yelled at Danielle like that! It feels like Danielle is one of my little sisters, and I can't see them so fragile and vulnerable like this. I know that Harry had made her eat something, but I knew that it wasn't much food.

I told the guys that I felt bad, and that I was going to apologise to her when we got back to the cabin.

After the awfully long dinner that we had, I ran back to the cabin to see that Danielle wasn't even there.

"Danielle's not here!" I exclaimed looking fanatically throughout the cabin.

I glanced over to Harry who looked very panicked.

"Let's split up and search for her" Liam said while grabbing his room card. We all nodded and split up.

I walked out of the cabin door, and out onto the decked area. I walked around the corner of the wall and sighed. Danielle was laying, asleep on the sunbeam. I paced over to her and picked her up bridal style, and carefully carried her back to the cabin.

I slowly opened the door to our cabin, where all of the other guys were standing.

"Oh thank god we found her!" Liam exclaimed. He smiled and laid down on the lounge.

I stood there looking at Danielle in my arms when she mumbled same thing that I couldn't hear.

"Hmm, what's that love?" I said, ducking down to hear her better.

"Harry" she just barely whispered.

I nodded and went towards Harry and held her out. "She asked for you" I whispered to Harry and he nodded while grabbing her. He walked to his room and closed the door.

Harry's POV

After Louis had come into the cabin with Danielle, I was relieved! I was afraid that she had been kidnaped or hurt. I don't even know what I'd do if she got hurt again. I didn't even want to think about it.

After Louis passed me Danielle's sleeping body, I walk into my room and closed the door. I carefully paced over to my bed and laid her down. She stirred a bit and snuggled into my chest. I chuckled and laced my arms around her tiny frame.

After a while of just cuddling, I picked Danielle up and put her on the couch in the living room. I turned on the TV for her and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. I looked up to see Danielle holding onto her head. "Hey, what's wrong?" I said rushing to her side.

"I've got a headache and I just hurt too much!" She broke into tears in front of me. I got up and got her some medicine.

Then the door opened to reveal Louis and Liam. Danielle saw them and started to cry even more. Liam came over and hugged Danielle.

"How is she?" Louis said to me

"She's not coping with all the pain, Louis; her whole body is covered in bruises!" I said starting to tear up in front of him.

"It's okay mate. She'll be alright. We'll all look after her." He said rubbing my back.

I gave Danielle her medicine and Liam helped her to go to the bathroom.

Danielle's POV -

"Here, do you want me to help you have a bath?" Liam said politely, yet nervously. I nodded and took off Harry's shirt to reveal all of my bruises. I still wore my sports bra and underwear though. Liam helped me into the bath and let me soak in the warm, bubbly liquid.

After half an hour of soaking and scrubbing my body, I got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and went to Harry's room. I was so sore, I couldn't even move. I jumped when I saw Harry at his door.

"Uhhh, I was wondering if you needed help changing." He said while passing me one of his tops and boxer shorts. I nodded shyly and put on my underwear and bra. Harry had to help me clip my bra up at the back; it sent shivers down my spine. Next he helped me put on his shirt. Slowly lifted my arms and he slid it on carefully. Then he let me hold onto him for balance and I slid his boxers on.

"Thanks Harry. For everything" I said while hugging him tightly.

"It's ok. That guy will never hurt you again. We took care of him." he said with a mysterious grin on his face. I nodded and hugged him tightly. I started to walk out to the living room, when Harry ran up beside me and kissed me on the cheek. I giggled at him as he blushed.

I walked into the living room where Louis and Liam had left us some sandwiches and cola. I walked over to the lounge and lay down. I really didn't feel like eating, or talking. I just wanted to sleep.

Harry came over to me and lifted my legs up, for him to sit down. He started to rub my feet, but I started to giggled and kick my legs. "I'm ticklish" I said while curling up in a ball at the end of the lounge.

"Oh really? I'll keep that in mind next time I get the chance!" he said with a cheeky smile. I nodded and laid back down. This time with my head in Harry's lap. I closed my eyes and started to doze off, again!