Chapter 4: Do Your Worst

My hatred for Cole had gone down a little since I couldn't get myself off the iPhone, it was addicting, I downloaded every free game there was to keep me occupied. I loved temple run, subway surfer and slender rising, apparently they had become my favourites. I'm starting to think this is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Why couldn't I have gotten one of these before I left? Stupid me.

My phone buzzed.

'I got your number.'

I knew it was him, and I knew he was right. He had put almost everyone's number from school, even Libby's, which had caused me to scoff and roll my eyes. What bugged me was that why did he even get me one? So that he could torture me when I'm not at school? I don't know, but I wanted to and the curiosity was kind of killing me.

'I want my key back.' I replied. I put my phone back down on my bedside table so I could pick up the teddy that laid on my bedroom floor. I hugged it, it was just so cute!

'Tough, it's mine. We're still on for tomorrow night?' He asked, oh...tutoring.

'Well I have no other choice.' I replied and put my phone away.

Wait...tomorrow night.

THE FULL MOON! I cursed myself for forgetting such an important night. How could I forget? This is insane. It's the four! They've been driving me mad lately, no wonder I forgot.

I quickly got out of bed and gathered all the things I'd need for tomorrow. I sighed as I got into bad, tomorrow night will be another night of torture. With fear, I fall into a deep slumber.

***

I lifted myself up, after awaking from a peaceful sleep. I leaned on my side to grab my phone.

'Good night beautiful.' I noticed a message from Cole from last night. Argh, that sucker.

I took a deep breath after planting my toes on the cold hard floor, I slowly got up and trudged to the bathroom, it was going to be a long day.

An hour and a half later, I found myself standing at my locker, digging through my junk.

"So, are you really busy this weekend?" Someone said, I instantly recognised the voice that belonged to Drew. I almost forgot he existed. I turned to face him, he was leaning against the locker beside my own, smirking as he did so.

"What?" I asked, irritated with him.

"Date me."

"Well since you're being so persistent..." I began, staring at his hopeful face, "no."

His smile instantly dropped.

"Please," he begged. Why was he so desperate?

"I have better things to do, just leave me alone Drew," I said, pushing past him. He grabbed my hand, pulled me to him, and grinned.

"You know you want to."

"I'd rather jump of a cliff," I snapped pulling my hand out of his, I practically ran away from him after that.

Full moon...

I behaved like an idiot every month on this very day, I just became terrified every time. I was alone, I had no one to help me. I didn't even understand what I was doing half the time. Being a werewolf has made me completely and utterly different. It's ripped apart everything I've ever loved and shred it to pieces. Is this how I'm going to have to survive for the rest of my life? Before the tear welling up in my eye could fall, I quickly wiped it away, hoping that no one in crowded hallway would notice.

My new phone buzzed. I grinned, it's probably a game notification, that I was indefintely obsessed with at the moment. My smile faded when I noticed it was a text from Harry.