Chapter 3: De-tension Is Detention

I stopped outside the door I should be serving detention in. This was my first detention here at Stone High, since I was a top well behaved student. I have to waste two hours of my time because of Drew. This didn't get him in my good books, I'll tell you that. I didn't understand what he wanted from me, since everybody usually stays away. I guess it's because he's new, but that has to change now.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard someone shout. I opened the door, and walked in, noticing only Miss Allen in the room. She raised her brow at me.

"What are you doing here Sky?" She asked.

"Detention," I muttered.

"Detention? Really? You?" She asked unbelievably. The shock on her face was clearly visible, and instantly irritated me. It's not like was being shipped off to Juve or anything.

"Yes."

"Take a seat," she said, gesturing to the empty seats, "while we wait for the others."

I freeze. Others?

"Who else is in detention?" I asked. I couldn't stand half the students at this school, and I cannot deal with a few for two hours. I'm sorry, but that's asking too much.

"Just take a seat Sky," she said, looking away. I sat at the back of the classroom.

"You can complete any homework if you like, while you wait," she suggested. I nodded, that sounded like a good idea. I pulled out my notebook. I scribbled down a few notes on America's part in the world war I I, for a history project.

"I forgot we had to do that," I heard someone utter, I looked up and found Harry staring at my writing. I groaned, how could I forget that he had detention too? Now I'm stuck with him.

"You forget a lot of things, including your brain sometimes," I muttered, picking out a different coloured pen from my pencil case.

"I'm a forgetful person, let's just leave it at that," he grinned. Why is he grinning? Idiot.

"Whatever."

"Dude, we were looking for you!" I heard someone shout, so I snapped my head to the front of the room. Shock waved throughout of me. The other three had just joined us, smirking as they made their way towards me.

"Sky," Cole smiled, pulling a seat next to me. The others gave me toothy grins and followed his actions. I raised my brows. Remembering that I still had his phone, I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to him.

"There, now go away," I muttered. "Oh, I can't tutor you today, if it isn't obviously already, we're in detention," I stated, looking him in the eyes.

"I know," he shrugged, but still had that weird look on his face, as if he knew something I didn't.

"Then what do you want?" I asked, tired of his presence.

"I want your number."

I laughed loudly, that's ridiculous.

"That was a good one!" I laughed.

"I want your number," he repeated, with the same expression.

"Aha, you're dreaming."

"I'm being serious Sky," he said. I raised a brow, serious wasn't his thing. And since when was I Sky to him? I looked behind him and saw the boys, all staring right at me. Matt kept looking away awkwardly, I'd expect him to do so, since he said he'd 'tap me', but he didn't know I knew.

"We'll you can't have it," I replied, and took a glance at the door, hoping miss Allen would walk back in. Where did she go anyway? I didn't even notice her leave.

"Why can't he?" Jayden asked, furrowing his brows.

"I don't have a cell phone," I shrugged. Instantly all the eyes' of the four boys' widened. This is probably a massive shock to them. Rich boys loved their toys.

"You're joking, right?" Harry asked, shocked.

"Nope," I replied popping the 'p'. If this was such a big surprise to them, imagine how they'd react when they find out I'm a runaway, or even a werewolf, not that they'd ever find out. I'll be sure to keep these few minor details locked away.

"Wow, that is..." Matt began.

"Surprising? Yes I know."

"Are you poor or something? Because everyone has a cell phone," Jayden said, looking me up and down. Is it me or is he just naturally stupid?

"Dude, not everyone has a cell," Matt said, nudging Jayden. I glared at Jayden, I'm not poor. Okay, I am poor. But I wasn't before. Before it happened...

"What are you thinking?" Cole said, who hadn't spoken for a while.

"I'm thinking when the hell are these four lunatics going to leave me alone," I sighed, scanning my eyes over the boys again.

"We have two hours to spend with you!" Jayden grinned.

"Oh joy."

"I kissed a girl and I liked it! It taste of her cherry chapsticks..." Cole sang, humming the parts that he didn't know. I gave him an irritated look. For half an hour or so, the boys stayed in their own little worlds built deep into their idiotic minds.

"It's so hot in here," I groaned, pulling off my hoodie. I heard a few deep chuckles. The four were pretty annoying to be around. But man, it was seriously boiling in here, the disgusting humid type of hot. I heard some whispering behind me but decided to ignore it, which I shouldn't have done.

Within seconds, I was attacked by water, from the boys emptying their water bottles on me. I sat, in shock. The water felt amazing, but that didn't change the fact they had the audacity to do such a thing. I snapped my heads at them and they stood snickering over my current state. I looked down and blood instantly rushed to the surface of my cheeks.

I was wearing a white t-shirt, that had now been soaked, making visible my black lacy bra. I gulped and looked away from them. I lifted myself up, slipped my hoodie back on, and ran out of the embarrassing situation.

The four had practically seen me in my bra.

I processed the information in my mind over and over again, as I stood in the girls' room, with arms leaning on either side of the sink. I took a couple of deep breaths. It's nothing to worry about, I thought to myself. Actually, it's a lot to worry about! I started hyperventilating then felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped in surprise.

I took a glance at the person behind me, realising it was Matt, I pulled my hoodie around my tightly. He had a sincere but guilty look on his face, I saw the regret in his big brown eyes.

No, he's just pretending. This is the guy who's betting with his friends about sleeping with you!

That's true.

"What do you want?" I snapped angrily, taking a step back.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, "I am so sorry."

My mind had made up the desicion that he was lying. however my heart thought otherwise. I blew the lonely strand of hair that fell onto my face, I couldn't make my mind up. Then I noticed him lean in a little. I panicked, why is he coming closer to me?

The bet...

That's it. I couldn't let him come any closer. Without thinking twice about it, I kneed him hard where the sun don't shine. He groaned and hissed out in pain. He instantly moved away from me, fearing another knee to his balls. Yeah that's right, I was on a roll.

"Sucker," I muttered, pushing him out the way, before walking out of school knowing detention was over. The rest of the boys had probably left by now too.

I walked down the streets under the dark sky, until I reached the bus stop. I waited for at least twenty minutes but it never came. It was almost pitch black now, days were shorter in the winter. I muttered incoherant things as I gathered my stuff and began walking towards my flat - that was at least twenty minutes away.

As soon as I got halfway there, it started to pour with rain. It pounded and pounded, leaving me to run the last ten minutes soaking wet. Why me? I groaned and trudged through every drop that fell, determined to get home. It was pretty dark and I was kind of freaking out now. I felt eyes on me, I seriously felt as if I was being followed. I paced up my speed and practically ran back to my flat. Luckily when I looked back, I was just panicking over nothing.

I slipped off my hoodie as I turned the door handle. I cursed the four, thinking that they were probably home right now in their cosy warm kind sized beds. God, I hated them. I flicked on the light and chucked my bag on the floor. I made my way to my bedroom, slipped out of my clothes and put on my nighties. Then I turned towards my bed and noticed something sitting there. There were three things lying on my bed that shouldn't be. A white piece of note paper, a teddy bear and a box wrapped up in wrapping paper. I made movement towards them.

I sat on the bed and held the teddy bear in my hands. It was so cute, I used to have loads back at home. I grinned, and placed it on my bedside table. I'm keeping that. Next I grabbed the box, it was kind of heavy. I ripped open the wrapping paper and stared at the box in awe. An iPhone 5! I quickly opened it and started it up. While I waited, I picked up the note.

Skylar, Sky, Nerd-lar or whatever you prefer, you needed a phone right? There you go. The teddy was a little extra, girls love 'em. Oh and don't be surprised if you're missing a bra.

-C

P.S you need a new spare key to put under your doormat, since I stole your last one.

I gulped, he has a key to my HOME. I can't believe this, and he stole a bra too! How dare he? I'm going to kill him.

A/N: I had fun writing this chapter! So...comment,vote and share!xxx