chapter 30

2 months later...

I stand in front of the body length mirror looking at myself... it's prom and I'm waiting for Elijah to come pick me up.
It has been two months since Elijah and I got back together, two months since the bullying stopped, two months since Marissa and I became best friends again and two months since Mason got more annoying everyday.

Everywhere that Elijah and I are he magically appear and it starts to get annoying after a while it started getting irritating and if I am irritated than it irritates everyone else because I'm supposedly supper moody when I'm irritated so it is like a whole process where everyone is irritated.

I let my mind drift off to Elijah and I and how close we became.
The love that is shared between us is held with so much power that no soul can break it.
He makes me happy and that is all I have ever wanted. My dress looked wonderful on me as it sat perfect and flowed down.
I straightened my dress with my hands and smiled... If only mom were here I thought as tears welled up in my eyes but I rapidly blinked the tears away, I knew she was here, she was always here even if she's not here.

There was a knock on my room door and I yelled a 'come in'.

My dad stood there as tears welled up in his as he looked at me.

"I am so proud of you, honey" he whispered as he walked over to me giving me a hug.
"Mom would have been proud of you too" he added as he continued to hug me.

We cried together for a while until I made a silly joke "Come on dad, we wouldn't want my make up to be ruined now would we?" I questioned giving a chuckle.
He smiled and left the room.
I looked at myself one more time fixing my makeup before grabbing my clutch and leaving my room.
As I stood at the top of the stairs the doorbell rang and Alana went ahead to answer it.
She looked at me in awe as I stood there waiting to see who it was.

There Elijah stood at the doorstep in all his glory looking handsome.

He looked over at me and stared in awe making me blush.
I walked gracefully down the stairs and walked over to Elijah. He held my hand and smiled.
As we greeted my family goodbye only after taking a few picture and a couple of threats thrown at Elijah here and there and left.
We went forward towards his car, him being the gentlemen and opening the car door for me.
As he ran over to his side of the car and jumped in he smiled at me and said "I didn't tell you how beautiful you look tonight" his comment making me blush a deep shade of red.
"Meh, you look alright " I said acting like he doesn't look like a Greek god which he in fact did look like one.

He gave a throaty chuckle and started the car and leaving us in a comfortable silence just enjoying our time together.

He held my hand as he drove to our venue.
When we arrived at the venue which was called... ok, well I do not even remember the name.
He climbed out of the car and ran over to my side opening my door.

He slowly helped me out of the car and made me stand in the middle of the walkway.

"Umm... Elijah, why are we standing here?" I asked, w weird feeling rising in my chest.

"Well... you do know how the cliché way of prom, when the guy gives the girl a corsage and so on.." he paused waiting for a sign or something for him to continue so I nodded.
"Ok, well instead of a corsage I got you a ring, a ring that holds our love, signifies us as a whole and that I promise that you'll be my only love, that you are the keeper of my love and my sanity because without you, Brooklyn, in my life I will go mad, Brooklyn I wany to be with you forever, live with you grow old with you and without you life has no meaning. " he finished.

He went down on one knee and said "Brooklyn will you marry me?" I looked at him and saw that his eyes showed love and passion and that I knew he is not lying.
I smiled down at him and smiled.
"Yes" I said as he slid the ring in my finger Twirling me around as he kissed me lovingly.

"Does my dad know about this" I asked a smile on my lips as I looked at him, my hands around his neck.

"Actually... no but we'll break it to him after prom" I giggled and stood on my tiptoes and kissed his lips before dragging him inside to party hard before its out last day of school.

***

Heyy guys hope you like this chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to Foefchills
Brooklyn's dress to the side/top